www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
Homes [condos, apartments, townhouses etc] - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims 3 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ideas (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Homes [condos, apartments, townhouses etc] (/showthread.php?tid=3756)

Homes [condos, apartments, townhouses etc] - BabiiBri - 16-11-2008 03:48 PM

I know people and myself on here  posted topics about have more variety of places to live and i would really love that in the sims3. I dont really just want houses regular houses. I would love neighborhoods that are all different like a kinda like city downtown neighborhood with lots of building and condos to live. Then sunset vALLey  a surburban very quiet and is great for families. For sims that just want to live in like for city life  would be great to buy a condo in the city and have a few roomates. Then a married couple with a child on the way wants to get out of that and move to sunset valley

Whatt do u think? Smile

Re: Homes [condos, apartments, townhouses etc] - Earth Mama - 16-11-2008 04:38 PM

I think that you can already do that. The style of your house is up to yourself, if you're a builder/designer-type.
You can make Victorian, Modern or Rustic homes.
You can place roommates now too and you can also give them a different last name. Wink

They won't have any apartments, tho.

Re: Homes [condos, apartments, townhouses etc] - ChalyssaMuch - 16-11-2008 08:17 PM

Yeah i hear there are farm areas beach homes..etc.. etc..and i am verrry excited...anyhow with that said i hope there are alot to choose from cause i am a horrible builder i always rely on premade houses to live in..because i am awful at creating them myself but maybe they will make it easier to do??? idk but i hope so.

Re: Homes [condos, apartments, townhouses etc] - Emmuffins - 16-11-2008 08:53 PM

Maybe we will be able to own more than one house.  Big Grin
I could have a house on the beach and one in town!

Re: Homes [condos, apartments, townhouses etc] - ChalyssaMuch - 16-11-2008 09:10 PM

wouldnt that be awesome?? to have more than one home to go to? kinda like the vacation home thing.

Re: Homes [condos, apartments, townhouses etc] - The Adam Diamond - 17-11-2008 08:20 AM

Yes, but hopefully only for very rich sims. I love that Idea, sims could go and live in their clifftop home FAAAAAR away, which takes a very long drive to get into town for the weekend. Smile

That would be awesome. If they did that, You wouldn't need a vacation EP!!

(Mayeb they could incorporate some ferry, or underwater train system to get to an island in an ep (which costs quite a bit, so It wouldn't be  as easy or cheap doing it in everyday life) so your sims coudl live there!

Re: Homes [condos, apartments, townhouses etc] - Little.Miss.Sunshine - 17-11-2008 01:20 PM

(16-11-2008 08:53 PM)☼әммuғғїиﻯ♫ link Wrote:Maybe we will be able to own more than one house.  Big Grin
I could have a house on the beach and one in town!
Actually.. i read somewhere that we'd (our sims) be only allowed to own 1 property.

Re: Homes [condos, apartments, townhouses etc] - The Adam Diamond - 19-11-2008 07:12 AM

Hm.... now you say it, I might;ve heard that somewhere too.....

Maybe in an Ep?

Re: Homes [condos, apartments, townhouses etc] - Bat - 21-11-2008 04:50 AM

I moved this to Ideas as I think this is more of an "Idea" thread.

(First moved post!)

Bat