www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
New Kitten! - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: New Kitten! (/showthread.php?tid=3758)

Pages: 1 2

New Kitten! - phoebe91 - 16-11-2008 06:14 PM

I know I haven't been on here recently and other than doing homework, I'll now have a new excuse: I got a kitten today! His name is Riley and he's 10 weeks old! He is a black cat (Like my previous cat, Jewels), but he is the most energetic cat you would EVER find. Right now he is FINALLY sleeping, but when he's awake, he'll find anything and everything that could be made into a game. I absolutely love him and he's my responsibility which makes it all the better. Anyways, let me show you all pictures!

[Image: Riley-FirstDay004.jpg]

[Image: Riley-FirstDay006.jpg]

[Image: Riley-FirstDay020.jpg]

Oh, and I wrote that last night but forgot to post it! lol. Anyways, last night he slept with me the whole night! And now he's even sleeping next to me while I'm on the computer right next to him lol. He is the cutest cat ever! I have more pictures of him, but I don't want to overload the thread.

Re: New Kitten! - b1245p - 16-11-2008 06:15 PM

HE IS SOOOOOO CUTE!!  You're so lucky you have a kitty!  I wanna see more pictures of him!  He has the prettiest eyes I have ever seen! 

Re: New Kitten! - phoebe91 - 16-11-2008 06:42 PM

Thanks! I know I'm lucky, lol. I had to fight tooth and nail to get a kitten and then I had to pick the perfect time to guilt trip my dad so that he'd agree to it. It took lots of work lol. Here's some pictures from this morning - Sleepy Mr. Riley Tongue

[Image: SleepyRiley001.jpg]

[Image: SleepyRiley002.jpg]

[Image: SleepyRiley003.jpg]

Re: New Kitten! - b1245p - 16-11-2008 09:06 PM

A-W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  He's really cute!

Re: New Kitten! - -[gooey kablooey]- - 16-11-2008 09:22 PM

awwwwwwww!! i remember when i first got my kitty  {wub}

Re: New Kitten! - BitterReality - 16-11-2008 11:03 PM

AWW!
So Cute!
Reminds me of my boyfriends cat, ^_^

Re: New Kitten! - phoebe91 - 17-11-2008 01:32 AM

I know ^__^ But we heard news today that his brother had to be put down because he got feline distemper o___o And so we were going to go in and get a free (at least I THINK it was supposed to be free since it was their fault) booster shot, but then they called, saying all they need is a stool sample, but we have none lol. So I'm kinda on edge, hoping that he won't die. I think its unlikely because he is still all playful and everything and he is STILL purring so I think he'll be okay. I really do hope so <3

Re: New Kitten! - Little.Miss.Sunshine - 18-11-2008 12:29 PM

So cute! I also have a cat... he's black/white (tuxedo cat) {yes}

Re: New Kitten! - ainsy17 - 20-11-2008 05:50 AM

Awhhhhhh!

*Steals* MINE NOW!

Hahah kidding. SOOOOOOO ADORABLE!

Re: New Kitten! - Majick - 21-11-2008 05:46 AM

KITTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My very first cat was all black, her name was Midnight.

He is ADORABLE!!!!

Smile  Your love for him will only grow.