Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Unseen & Loved" Sims 3 Series
01-02-2014, 01:46 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2014 01:55 AM by smudgetaz1.)
RE: "Unseen & Loved" Sims 3 Series
That's the thing about youtube. If they subscribe and they watch and like, the will remember and continue to watch Tongue People who don't continue to watch because "I don't part-take to the forumns" don't really like it all that much it to begin with. They are just politely watching. And I'm not particularly looking for people who politely watch. If I wanted that, I'd go to my own friends in town.lol. I'm looking for people to view. if they like it, things will work out in their own way. if they don't like it enough to continue watching, so what. all in the part of the process.

And aggg I'm just gonna paste the stupid link instead. I hate those hyperlink things.

And it was 4am in the morning, of course I wasn't going to go around EVERY forum I went to and get involved when I just wanted to sleep.lol. You cant read my mind. And I like talking to people on forums, but im not a 24/7 forum person. I come and go since I have talking to people mood swings where sometimes I wont talk to anyone. Not even my own friend outside of the internet. just to clarify so you don't get angry when I disappear at times. -.-
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Unseen & Loved" Sims 3 Series - Minty - 31-01-2014, 11:12 PM
RE: "Unseen & Loved" Sims 3 Series - smudgetaz1 - 01-02-2014 01:46 AM
RE: "Unseen & Loved" Sims 3 Series - Ollie - 01-02-2014, 01:29 PM
RE: "Unseen & Loved" Sims 3 Series - Minty - 01-02-2014, 02:54 PM