Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Some of my ideas for sims 3!!!
20-04-2008, 05:30 PM
Re: Some of my ideas for sims 3!!!
I would like a bit of alcohol, preferably for teens and above, but I would still be really happy if it were just for adults (Then there could be mods to fix it for individual players). I think smoking could be interesting. I don't really care if its in the game or not (it won't be), but it would be nice to have ways to differientate the good kids from the bad kids. For instance in TS2 I'd want some nice prissy teen sim to go out with a bad boy, but there was actually no way for that to happen, except for me to imagine it.

I don't care what it is but I want ways in the game where sims can be looked down upon by their peers. A teen who smoked wouldn't be so well received from parents, but it might be easier to fit in with other people. If they did put smoking in the game it should mainly automatic and included within interactions. First you would have to initiate a sim to smoke for the first time, then after repeatedly doing that, your sim would start smoking habitually. Then while talking to someone, going on a long walk, sitting down etc the sim (with new animations) would a certain percentage of the time, smoke while doing those activities.

The rest of those ideas are just not good to put in a game rated Teen. The sims has a wide fan base and they don't want to push anyone away. Plus I just don't want a game with so many negative aspects of life in it.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Some of my ideas for sims 3!!! - --gor-geous;; - 02-04-2008, 09:50 PM