there should be spiders
Quote this message in a reply
13-07-2008, 01:43 AM
Re: Rats
no those are actually a good thing they get rid of flies
13-07-2008, 02:45 AM
As much as I dislike spiders, it's true.

They are actually pretty helpful. Where as rats, unless bred specifically for pet purposes ... are gross.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
13-07-2008, 02:56 AM
lol true
21-07-2008, 01:07 AM
I also think hobo sims should eat rats if they have nothing else to eat.  {woot}
21-07-2008, 05:18 AM
now that would be so cool
21-07-2008, 09:18 AM
That would be disgusting!

What are you people going on about hobo's for?

They're creepy, mean, vile, and downright gross people that would inhumanely hurt anyone for a small bite to eat! And most of them deserved what they got! (most not all)

They're not exctly very nice to be around. And PLEASE don't ask me how I know this, it's a long story....

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
21-07-2008, 12:37 PM
(26-03-2008 01:41 AM)ஜ♥¢αѕѕιє ℓα ѕιмєттє♥ஜ link Wrote:I could just imagine a really wimpy Sim running away, screaming while he's at it, from a rat in the house lol. Or a really, erm, what's the trait now? Well, while one Sim would run away in horror, another would just pick it up by its tail and look at it curiously lol. And the Sims around would be horrified by what he's doing. But yeah. I like your idea. Rats would be more realistic than roaches. I've never heard anyone get roaches. Is it a common thing in America? I live in England, sooo..

You've never lived in Florida then I'm assuming.
You get huge roaches no matter how clean your house is.
Same with where I lived in North Carolina.
Roaches can live pretty much anywhere, but seem to thrive where it's hot and humid and swampy and tropical.
Haha. I HATE roaches Dx

Funny idea though, I would want the classic interaction. The mom in her apron baking a cake, jumps onto a chair at the sight of a rat.
Heh.

(21-07-2008 09:18 AM)тнєα∂αм∂ιαмση∂™ link Wrote:That would be disgusting!

They're creepy, mean, vile, and downright gross people that would inhumanely hurt anyone for a small bite to eat! And most of them deserved what they got! (most not all)

They're not exctly very nice to be around. And PLEASE don't ask me how I know this, it's a long story....

That's not true. That's your personal experience, and a stereotype.
Some people just aren't as fortunate.
The hobos in Germany are all insane. Literally.
There aren't many places for insane people, and it's like the population pretend they don't have people with issues.
It's really sad. In France, we saw a ton of hobos living under bridges. But they weren't dirty slobs.
All their collected stuff was neatly organized, and folded up and etc.
And if they are hurting people for food, that's a sad sign of how desperate they are.
I've never met anyone homeless who was out to hurt anyone.
The only ones to worry about are drunk ones. And that could make anyone aggressive.

-Kenya

My social life will cease to exist in June.
21-07-2008, 03:36 PM
(21-07-2008 12:37 PM)killerkenya link Wrote:[quote author=ஜ♥¢αѕѕιє ℓα ѕιмєттє♥ஜ link=topic=1195.msg22798#msg22798 date=1206492091]
I could just imagine a really wimpy Sim running away, screaming while he's at it, from a rat in the house lol. Or a really, erm, what's the trait now? Well, while one Sim would run away in horror, another would just pick it up by its tail and look at it curiously lol. And the Sims around would be horrified by what he's doing. But yeah. I like your idea. Rats would be more realistic than roaches. I've never heard anyone get roaches. Is it a common thing in America? I live in England, sooo..

You've never lived in Florida then I'm assuming.
You get huge roaches no matter how clean your house is.
Same with where I lived in North Carolina.
Roaches can live pretty much anywhere, but seem to thrive where it's hot and humid and swampy and tropical.
Haha. I HATE roaches Dx

Funny idea though, I would want the classic interaction. The mom in her apron baking a cake, jumps onto a chair at the sight of a rat.
Heh.
[/quote]

Haha, okay then! Smile Well, obviously I have never lived in America, athough I have been to Florida a couple of times. Smile But I think, all in all, rats and mice are probably more common altogether than roaches. We should get all three as pests, haha. =]

(21-07-2008 09:18 AM)тнєα∂αм∂ιαмση∂™ link Wrote:That would be disgusting!

Oh, Adam, I'm sad that you would say that. Sad I'm also going to have to agree with Kenya.

A stereotypical opinion of a hobo would be like you said. And I understand there are hobos like that. But, they don't all deserve where they are, and they certainly don't ask for it. Me and mum don't deserve the life we have now but we still have it, and it was down to things that I can't speak of here, but it's not because my mum is lazy that we're poor (hello? She has three jobs. Tongue). It's like people judge single mothers. I guess people judge hobos too. Sad

Just because you met a creepy, mean, vile and downright gross hobo does not make them all like that. You'd have to have met every single one in the world to make that sort of judgment.

And we just thought it was funny to be obsessed with hobos, haha. {lol}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]