Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lack of TS3 News
28-06-2008, 02:57 AM
Re: Lack of TS3 News
Sorry to bump this, but I'm peeing myself with the fact that myself and others were bored then! It was only two freaking weeks since we stopped getting huge updates! 2 small, simple weeks... 3 fat, complicated lumpy months later and we're still stuck at square one!

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
28-06-2008, 11:38 AM
It feels like EA is just teasing us with the fact that we have to wait so long for Sims3 >:-(
Maybe if they didn't put up the website so quick we might of had something to talk about.
{agree} with Luna were all  {bored} that a couple of months later we are still on square one.
Get your things together please!

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
28-06-2008, 12:13 PM
Thinking about it though, does anyone else think time has gone.... dare I say it, fast? It feels like a struggle, everyday checking for news and not seeing anything. Yet time just seems to be flying by for me.

28-06-2008, 12:34 PM
(26-03-2008 02:08 AM)ℓυηα ℓσνєgσσ∂ link Wrote:Some people are saying June, or July before we get anything new! I don't think they could leave us waiting that long, though, could they? :o Sad

ROFL! Yes, they could leave us that long! I have proof! It's three months later!

28-06-2008, 09:38 PM
It's the middle of summer now, they said they would get something out this summer...well, did they mean the end of summer but saying the word summer made it sound sooner?  I really need more sims 3 info...I'm getting uninterested for now until we get info.  It's sad, they really need to keep thier fan base more enthusiastic.  I still can't wait for it to come out.  It's going to be fabulous when it is finally out!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
28-06-2008, 10:06 PM
Knowing EA, they'll give us that promised Summer update on August 31st 11:59pm. {rolleyes}

28-06-2008, 10:20 PM
lol!!! {lol}
29-06-2008, 12:57 AM
They're getting ready for E3, which takes place the week after next I believe. So that's when most likely, the majority of the news, on any of their new games that are coming out this fall and next spring, will be presented.

-Patience is a virtue.
29-06-2008, 10:36 AM
I'm sick of patience!

They would be quite (even more) stupid to pass E3 though. We might get an update then. Smile

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
29-06-2008, 10:42 AM
I wouldn't MIND waiting if I only KNEW what I was waiting FOR. By that I mean, I wish we could have an actual DAY that we KNEW an update was coming. So then we wouldn't have to make up all these guesses that are always incorrect. {no}