Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims Complete Collection character problem
26-08-2013, 04:57 AM (This post was last modified: 26-08-2013 06:30 AM by Dwinger.)
RE: Sims Complete Collection character problem
(22-08-2013 06:52 PM)Caspin Wrote:  Hi, sorry but i must advise you that there is a policy that technical help is provided only to regular forum members.
If somebody wants help, they go to a forum. I've done the same thing as ronnecurt here with a number of other forums and never received such a bureaucratic response. As members of the forum we should make them feel welcome by answering their question, so they can have faith and confidence in us if he/she wishes to visit again Smile

Now, to the O.P, The Sims is quite an old game by now, so tell me what Operating System your using. Many new ones simply aren't designed to play old games, although there are many easy ways around this.

-Or it could be to do with video card drivers. They need updating, and if they're not updated, they can often cause problems like this.

-Otherwise, your installation files might be corrupt, so you'd need to try installing the game again, if you haven't already.

Let me know any more information you have

[Image: 9506114279_7f0d652bd0_o.jpg]

A sprawling, suburban, Simlish soap opera!
http://www.historyofpleasantview.blogspot.com
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sims Complete Collection character problem - Dwinger - 26-08-2013 04:57 AM