Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: Do you want unlimited Karma/reduced limit?
This poll is closed.
Yes! It\'s so limiting at the moment! 61.11% 11 61.11%
Er... nope. 5.56% 1 5.56%
I don\'t care. 33.33% 6 33.33%
What\'s Karma anyways? 0% 0 0%
Total 18 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Unlimited Karma
03-04-2008, 04:31 AM
Re: Unlimited Karma
I seriously am not tired a wink. It brings me back to my Book-Release Harry Potter days. Or just reading Harry Potter in general. Sitting up all night, reading away... those were (and are!) the good days Big Grin...

My only problem is, I have so much coursework to do through the day. I can only get on here later now. Oh well.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
03-04-2008, 04:32 AM
(03-04-2008 04:25 AM)¢αѕѕιє link Wrote:Thank you so much! Big Grin Really appreciated. And I probably will be the last one on tomorrow, does anyone realise what time it is where I am? 4:30am! Yes! I'm not tired at all. And it's the holidays. So what the heck?! Big Grin

Don't you just love the holidays? Smile

And you're welcome Wink

Edit: Nice HP reference...I like how we're spreading our disease throughout the forum... Big Grin

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
03-04-2008, 04:36 AM
I do love the holidays! I make good use of being able to stay up as late as I like! Big Grin

And if it were not for that fact that it says "SimsForums.net" at the top of the page (and also perhaps the whole plumbob greeness going on), I would not know whether I was in a HP Forum or a Sims Forum. :Smile

Well, us fans. We gotta spread the HP love. Big Grin

03-04-2008, 04:38 AM
Of course Smile

I think Matt should make an HP layout just for us and put it up on, like, our birthdays or something. Or on the release/opening date of certain HP related things, such as the films and the theme park.

03-04-2008, 04:41 AM
Do you think they could make one within 6 days? Because it's my birthday next Wednesday! Big Grin I'd be overwhelmed with gratitude if they did that. I think I'd burst into tears. :Smile

Which reminds me. You know how some forums show at the bottom which members are celebrating a birthday on that particular day? I think it would be nice if this forum did that, too. Smile

03-04-2008, 04:46 AM
Oh, yeah, you said you were supposed to be born on April 1st...I should have tried to make sense of that in order to realise your birthday must be coming up.

Well: Happy Early Birthday! (way in advance! Big Grin)

I agree. With so many members, it's impossible to keep track, and I like wishing everyone a happy birthday.

03-04-2008, 04:50 AM
Me too. Birthdays are a great thing. Big Grin And no, I don't think I'll be saying that when I'm 29 going on 30. :Smile

And thanks! I'm really excited even though I'm not doing anything particularly special this year. I am getting a new phone though, so I can put some pictures of me up on here. Smile I know, it's all so exciting. :Smile Big Grin

03-04-2008, 04:56 AM
Haha Smile

Well the new phone thing is pretty nice Smile Simmy will be happy once you can put pictures up.

03-04-2008, 05:07 AM
I know she will. Big Grin
A Photo thread always starts before I have any pictures on my computer. Sad I always feel sort of, left out, when I can't post my pictures.

And yes, I;ve been needing a new phone desperately, I haven't had one for about 5 months now! So I'm looking forward to it. I'm not sure what to get yet. I don't want something that everyone thinks is brillaint, because it never stays that way for long. They always go out of fashion, and they are always pretty rubbish in the end. I always just know when I've found the right phone for me. I'd love an iPhone, but it's so expensive! Everyone wants one in England at the moment. My friend has one and everyone wants a good look at it lol. Big Grin

03-04-2008, 05:11 AM
From what I've heard, there are a lot of problems with the iPhone. That's the one I wanted, as well. But you're right, they're crazy expensive.

I, myself, have a Motorola Razr - not because it's popular, but because it's really a great phone. It has everything that's needed for a cell phone, and it works basically anywhere. And it's through AT&T, so I always have bars Wink

I really love my phone. But I've had tons of other cell phones - from Sprint, Nextel, T-Mobile...I go through cell phones like you wouldn't believe. But I like the one I have now. So I'm good Wink

What sort of phone are you thinking about getting? If you have a general idea, it makes it easier to make a decision.

Thread Closed