Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
You've been wondering why I've been so down lately?
06-04-2008, 11:36 AM
Re: You've been wondering why I've been so down lately?
I'm sorry to hear this news. I hope your dad will be ok. Just keep your head up he'll be alright.

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
06-04-2008, 04:59 PM
i am sorry for you but i live in israel
it's in tel aviv so we aren't really affected bu the war but there are people in this country that have bombs falling almost everyday where they live
your uncle chose to go to iraq andd fight for his country people here didn't coose to have bombs fall next door

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
08-04-2008, 09:01 PM
Just think about it this way, hun:

He's fighting to save other people. He wants to be a good person and do the right thing.  It was his choice, but don't worry, everyone here on these forums will pray for him. I'm sure you and your family will too.
08-04-2008, 11:19 PM
Hmmm....
He's been in Iraq.
He's a very brave man, fighting out there for you and your family. He's quite a kind person.
There's probably a girl out ther who's lost her parents an everything and he's out there protecting her from getting attacked. He's making a difference. You should be really proud. And he must think about you everyday.
Pray for him, I'm sure he does the same for you. Wink
08-04-2008, 11:22 PM
Uhm, being down is one thing hun, but you shouldn't be so outbustly about it.

My brother-in-Law has been in Iraq for over a year this month. He left 6 days after his first child was born. You're not the only person with loved ones in Iraq right now, and though it is a scarey thing, you shouldn't let yourself dwell on it, because dwelling won't help you or him. *hugs*

Just keep him in your prayers, and send him good thoughts and wishes. It's all you can do from here.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
08-04-2008, 11:24 PM
I am sorry Simmy.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
08-04-2008, 11:25 PM
(05-04-2008 11:47 PM)♥---&gt;Chanel_Simmy&lt;---♥ link Wrote:Why are you all making me feel bad just for expressing what I feel?

We're not trying to make you feel bad for expressing yourself.

It's -how- you did it. The huge text and boldings, it sets off the wrong impression (because the internet lacks emphasism  Sad), even if you were doing it for the right reasons.

09-04-2008, 12:22 AM
Look guys, I feel guilty for doing that. I was very upset because I just found out. Now can you just forgive me and move on?
09-04-2008, 07:24 PM
Well, yeah.

Forgiveness is what simmers do best (how else could we live with ourselves and the horrible things we do to our pixelated friends? lol!), so naturally!

That kind of news isn't easy to handle for anyone; and especially for someone who is young as you are (10, I believe, yes? Smile ) It's hard for everyone, but even as mature as some 10 year olds are, and you do come off as pretty mature(!), it's hard.

So, forgiveness! *hug*

09-05-2008, 05:18 PM
Locked. Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Thread Closed