Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can You Imagine?
11-04-2008, 05:39 PM
Re: Can You Imagine?
I agree, and I just read on infinitesims.com that sims will spread gossip (I know in ts2 you can but it isn't all that apperent) it would be so cool to do crazy things that will be talked about for centuries. Just think of a sim having a good or bad rep because someone in their family started up something that no one will ever forget >Big Grin

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2008, 04:13 AM
[quote author=sims3luva22 link=topic=1619.msg33100#msg33100 date=1207770018]
If you can imagine from what you have read and seen for the sims3 so far. How do you think the game's outcome will be like?

What crazy things do you have in mind, or see the game like in your own head?

From what I can imagine, with the seamless neighboorhood and neighborhood as a whole, I imagine everyone jumping from lot, to lot trying to be "apart" of every sims lives, whether it's a townie, a peep in at the bistro, or trying to "push things along" in other lots. To be honest, I'm a little afraid that my sims will age and move on without me but in a sense "life goes on" and things will be more realistic then ever. I think I like the idea of peering in on my own "world" and being able to build up, or destroy it as I like, I just don't want major things to slip by me without my knowledge. (hoping there will be an option to turn it off and on as often as I like) I guess its a good feeling to know that you don't have to worry as much in terms of taking care of them.

I imagine being able to manipulate a sim to do pretty much anything you'd like, but some things being a little less easy. Like for instance, I read in an article (not set in stone) that having a sim go in the pool for a swim and then removing the ladder draws attention to you, the player. He would simply realize that you are either trying to kill him, or pranking him and simply crawl out of the pool. Maybe manipulating sims in the sims3 wont be such an easy task. What if his moodlet stays in red for days because he realized his creator tried to off him? Especially with the "hand of God" That would be pretty interesting :-X

What do you imagine the game will be like?
[/quote/]
What sounds really cool is sims being able to crawl out of pools I always found it to be a little strange that sims in the sims 2 never did that,oh well.  :Smile  Big Grin
Wh
04-05-2008, 11:50 PM
I'm guessing that my paranoid sim will never leave his house {no} indeed not, not with this whole god hand thing, I don't think I'll be able to control myself. I wonder if you can do anything with it other than picking up stuff, like if you see an evil sim messing up your favorite family's lawn, if you could pick up the sims and drop him somewhere or slap him in the back of the head. How would he react? Run screaming? Pass out? {closedeyes}
04-05-2008, 11:59 PM
That would be hilarious! I hope we can actually use the hand of God to mess with Sims and not just objects. And Sims should react in different ways. Some should get upset, some should get angry at us, and some should laugh or find it funny. Unless of course, they don't know it's us. Then they should run through the town screaming like a maniac or if they're a brave Sim they should get curious or something, but not scared.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
05-05-2008, 02:37 AM
I want to be able to change the womens' bust size. Its kinda weird that all the women wear the same bra cup.
05-05-2008, 02:47 AM
lol well i kinda know what its gunna be like i know who the first people im going to make are well im going to put everyone form gilmore girls in there becaus enow that u can walk around the town it would make the perfect stars hallow lol

its Lauren Tongue
05-05-2008, 10:20 AM
(05-05-2008 02:37 AM)eternalbunny link Wrote:I want to be able to change the womens' bust size. Its kinda weird that all the women wear the same bra cup.

Yeah, I hate that too. Some need to have tiny ones and some rather busty and men should notice this. Yes, I know it's shallow, but that is the majority of men for you. Tongue

05-05-2008, 05:08 PM
Can you imagine a busty sims walking down the street and the majority of the men stop to stare. {ohmy}
05-05-2008, 06:06 PM
Yes, I could imagine them all with their mouths open and a few of them whistling like they do. And the busty Sim could either love all the attention or hate it.

05-05-2008, 11:09 PM
(05-05-2008 06:06 PM)Cookies &amp; Cassie link Wrote:Yes, I could imagine them all with their mouths open and a few of them whistling like they do. And the busty Sim could either love all the attention or hate it.

haha i cant wait for it to come out now i can finally make the perfect stars hallow

its Lauren Tongue