Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
anyone else annoyed..
18-04-2008, 05:37 PM
Re: anyone else annoyed..
Apartment Life is absolutely going to be an EP. In the insert it says its an EP, and on the BBS its in the EP section.

Plus how could it really be a SP? Putting aside the fact that that would be two SPs in a row, you can't exactly have stuff for apartments, if you don't have the capability to make apartments.
Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2008, 05:43 PM
(18-04-2008 05:37 PM)dejadejavu link Wrote:Apartment Life is absolutely going to be an EP. In the insert it says its an EP, and on the BBS its in the EP section.

Plus how could it really be a SP? Putting aside the fact that that would be two SPs in a row, you can't exactly have stuff for apartments, if you don't have the capability to make apartments.

That's what I was thinking. I think the person just didn't know what he was talking about. I even believe the thread was stopped because it was misleading. I just couldn't see a SP for appartments, I mean, it would have stuff like new furniture, etc. but how would the buildings and things come to par if it's just a SP.

Someone said it's out on friday, but it read "comming in the fall of 2008" on the site, so I'm guessing September possibly.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
18-04-2008, 05:54 PM
Why so far away? Well I guess its only six months.

That will kind of break up the long year until TS3. For me its going to be much longer because I don't think I'll be able to afford a PC for a long time after. I'm staying positive though because when I finally get it there will be tons of CC for me to ruin my computer with!
18-04-2008, 06:12 PM
(18-04-2008 05:54 PM)dejadejavu link Wrote:Why so far away? Well I guess its only six months.

That will kind of break up the long year until TS3. For me its going to be much longer because I don't think I'll be able to afford a PC for a long time after. I'm staying positive though because when I finally get it there will be tons of CC for me to ruin my computer with!

OMG! You totally rock, I TOO am waiting/saving up for a new pc. Though I claim it's mainly for school (yeah right, I'm totally focusing everything around this game so it better be darn good) I have about $200 saved so far, and I haven't gotten my refund yet so that's at least $200 more, my mom said she would buy, or help me get a new one. I feel your pain!  :'( but, EAxis said that you won't really need to update too much because they won't be focusing on graphics all that much.
Though I want to see as much details as I can, so getting a new comp will really help. I spilled water on my lappie and it fried so this time, I'm going desktop. Not only will it have more space for games, I won't be so tempted to play it on a laptop while I'm in class.  8) Don't know about anyone else, but you and I my friend will be laughing all the way to the game stores because we don't have to worry about our old crappy computers.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
18-04-2008, 06:42 PM
No updates as of yet, my friends. Not yet... keep hoping! Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
20-04-2008, 04:24 AM
And what did EA achieve by announcing it early.

We all started talking about what we want in the game, and what we hope is dropped from the game.
This is great for them, they can decided what to add or take out, before they make any more announcements.  Big Grin
20-04-2008, 10:22 AM
I guess they achieved a lot! :Smile Big Grin. There they go again, just thinking of themselves. Tongue Just kidding, in a way, I guess this torture will benefit in the end. Smile

20-04-2008, 10:38 AM
Yeah, I'm annoyed with this as well.

It's just like, a new thread's been posted and it says "NEW INTERVIEW FOR SIMS 3!" and I get all excited thinking I was about to hear some updates about the new and highly awaited game, and then it's like, all the same... Seamless neighborhood... Great... That's new... Not.

I love listening to all your ideas, but we're going out of our minds here, aren't we? We're almost insane because we had no news on updates, so instead we just make up crazy ideas which we want in the game.

Imagine, though, when they do give us more info... We'll have so much to talk about! I can't wait!

[center][Image: Woo.jpg]
[/center]
20-04-2008, 10:42 AM
Me either! A massive new update to talk about would make me so happy! I kind of wish we had a date to expect the news, so then nobody is late for the news, and we can all anticipate that day, some of us can stay online all nght and day waiting for it lol - sort of like the OS on March 19th. Smile

21-04-2008, 08:09 PM
Yeah imagine how many awesome ideas we will come up with once they announce some more. hopefully its a big detailed list kinda thing of additions to the game.
heres a new topic related to this..
wat would you like to hear more about in the next update??

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]