Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
anyone else annoyed..
21-04-2008, 09:32 PM
Re: anyone else annoyed..
Anything as long as it's juicy stuff that can make for lots of new ideas and threads! I don't just want to hear about the swiming pool ladders or something...

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2008, 09:49 PM
yeah i think i would like to hear more about interactions i want to hear them elaborate on what they mean by sims will interact depending on their mood..
i wanna know if that means different sims have different kinds of interactions or what..
but i also want to hear more about whats going to be in the game to do thats different from the past games etc..

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
21-04-2008, 09:50 PM
I think they will have different reactions, at least, they better do. I want each Sim to be unique in almost all that they do. I'm sick of Sims just being clones of each other.

21-04-2008, 09:52 PM
yeah i would love it if they tell us that different sims can interact in different ways..like different talking and chatting options playing options etc..i want tons of different interactions this time.

21-04-2008, 11:02 PM
yeah i want sims3 info
23-04-2008, 08:22 PM
The next update needs to be something NEW, because all they did was say the same thing, but rephrase it and stretch out the article.  Tell us more about the moodlets, family interactions, cars, life or aging process, or SOMETHING but what we keep on being told.  If something else comes out saying the same stuff about the seamless neighborhood and stuff, I am gonna go nuts.  >Sad

It is best to ignore something, that's when they come out with the updates.  I can't because I want it so bad. :-\

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
25-04-2008, 11:34 AM
I can't ignore it either. It's in my mind all the time, everyday. And it better be something new, or I'm going to rebel against them all! I won't be a happy bunny, no sir-ee-bob. My fingers are kept crossed for a May update, and beginning of May would be best, but either way, it's got to be May (hey, that rhymed! :Smile Big Grin).

25-04-2008, 03:08 PM
(23-04-2008 08:22 PM)yummybunny link Wrote:The next update needs to be something NEW, because all they did was say the same thing, but rephrase it and stretch out the article.  Tell us more about the moodlets, family interactions, cars, life or aging process, or SOMETHING but what we keep on being told.  If something else comes out saying the same stuff about the seamless neighborhood and stuff, I am gonna go nuts.  >Sad

It is best to ignore something, that's when they come out with the updates.  I can't because I want it so bad. :-\

Every article they reveal like one new fact or tidbit. You have to read it all the way through though, cause its snuck in between four pages of old stuff.

I still like reading them, with each one I get a better feel for the game.
29-04-2008, 07:31 AM
yeah i went to infinite sims and found out maybe on new thing i didnt know..cant remember what it was now..
but i want more =[

29-04-2008, 12:26 PM
Me too... this is why we're greedy, spoiled brats when it comes to our Sims. {tongue}