Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Writing Stories...
21-04-2008, 09:43 PM
Re: Writing Stories...
I found your friend's, I think... http://www.amazon.com/e-ville-K-T-Morgan/dp/1592799744.

I searched for yours, cannot find it anywhere. Sad

And thanks for the comment, but I don't think I'll ever publish a book. Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2008, 09:50 PM
that was really good
21-04-2008, 09:51 PM
What a tease, How does the story end.

You should have more faith in yourself, as Bambi says.
If your book makes one person happy it was worth writing.

The only thing I ever wrote was a poem, I couldn't get it out of my head. So I wrote it down.
And nobody but my daughter has ever seen it.  Smile
21-04-2008, 10:48 PM
I love writing too.  My mom wants me to get published but I am not ready for that either lol.  Most of my stories are unfinished right now but it is fun to write!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
22-04-2008, 12:10 AM
i never wrote stories but i used to be into writing alot of poetry but lately i lost my inspiration..if i ever stumble accross any of them..
i know one was in my yearbook last year or something..
anyhow if i find any of them i'll post some.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
22-04-2008, 01:35 AM
Sounds good.

Yes, Cassie...I warned you it'd be hard to come by. You can hope that one will turn up in Amazon or something...

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
30-05-2008, 01:56 PM
Well, here's a bit of my story, Lessons to be Learned, that I started just after my 11th birthday last year. I haven't let anyone read it, so you guys are the first:

Kayla walked along the shore of the beach, allowing the water to trickle between her toes. She began to squint her eyes, and shoved her hands into the pockets of her favourite, grey, skinny jeans. The sun began to set, still having enough strength to shine it's bright, laser beams of light into her eyes. She rubbed them, and blinked a few times. When she openned then, to her horror, she spots a dead body, just lying there in the hot, rocky sand.

Kayla then rolled the body over with her foot to see who it was. She curiously moved her head around in all directions. She couldn't believe what she had saw. The man dead in the sand had been stabbed and shot multiple times. It was her drunken father, Tony. She shook her head side to side, with her hands covering her mouth. This cannot be happening! Daddy!
31-05-2008, 08:36 AM
Wow! So, haven't posted in a while but I've been browsing. No thread has captured my attention to actually warrant a posting from me, so feel lucky. x.x

Anyhow, those of you that have posted a few paragraphs are pretty good. I'm a writer myself, though, I only write for my own enjoyment. Usually I keep myself up at night because I'm playing out a story in my own mind.

Daydreaming.... hehe.

Anyhow, I looked up "E-Ville" by your friend K.T Morgan. It looks intriguing! I might have to see about getting it.  Big Grin

I'd work towards publishing my own story, except I write more along the lines of "short stories" than actual novels. My stories range from being a page long to 3 pages. Go figure, right? Hehe

Sadly, haven't written anything in months. Joys of College, eh?  {tongue}

~Pyrathe
31-05-2008, 05:41 PM
Everyone's amazing Smile

I have three secrets. If you ask I will tell you two, but I will only tell the third to Goth Girl and Fanboy Smile<br />Oh, and don't be afraid to ask Big Grin Only 1 person has
05-07-2008, 01:50 PM
Well, I enjoy writing but am unfortunately terrible at it. {blush}

Snippetness:
"Hello!" she smiled and gave them each a hug. "Come inside, the cookies are nearly ready," The children ran inside to their grandmother's beautiful house.
"May we go to the beach?" Rosie asked as she sat down on the couch.
"Once we've had lunch," Emily nodded. Sarah sat down. The window was wide open. She closed her eyes as she breathed in the clean sea air. James sniffed the air.
"Granny, why do I smell smoke?” he asked.