Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Selling Houses
25-04-2008, 01:13 AM
Re: Selling Houses
haha i love that..im not sure sims would be smart enough to put things in the best places though.. thats the only flaw i see in it.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2008, 01:15 AM
lol. and it would be soo cute if the cute toddlers tried to help  Smile.
how adorable would that be. also the owners can talk about the house. you know say if it's haunted....
cause my house is. we knew about but we took it  anyways Tongue

25-04-2008, 01:17 AM
ya, they could have the parents talking about if its haunted or not and then of course one of the younger kids would be eavesdropping and then either get scared or go tell thier friends about how cool it is to live in a haunted house.  Or the kid could tell his younger sibling and scare them lol!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
25-04-2008, 01:18 AM
(25-04-2008 01:17 AM)CountryGal4132 link Wrote:ya, they could have the parents talking about if its haunted or not and then of course one of the younger kids would be eavesdropping and then either get scared or go tell thier friends about how cool it is to live in a haunted house.  Or the kid could tell his younger sibling and scare them lol!
lol yea. it would be really cool,and then they'd pee in their pants  :Smile..........

25-04-2008, 01:20 AM
ya, that would be embaressing.  Then they might be forced to go into the house to clean up and the whole time they are looking everywhere, eyes darting, looking for the ghost!  Oh the possibilities!

<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
25-04-2008, 02:11 AM
lol thats cute.
But i would really love the whole sign in the yard..another cool thing would be hosting a yard sale or garage sale to get rid of stuff they dont want before moving or whatever to.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
25-04-2008, 02:26 AM
yeah. (:
&& idk know if anyone watched Moving Up.
it's a show on TLC that shows old owners come && see their hows redone.
&& give their opinion.
I think that'd be cool. Maybe not a show really
But like just having the old owners put their opinions.

25-04-2008, 02:27 AM
I really like the garage sale idea, that would be so cool.  It would be totally weird if you sell a shirt and then see another sim that bought it wearing it lol!

25-04-2008, 02:28 AM
(25-04-2008 12:11 AM)Pixie link Wrote:I think that in TS3 that we should actually be able to sell the houses.
Instead of just moving out. Plus when the sims move out they apparently take the appliances.
So my new sims never have their basic stuff.
I don't know if anyone actually proposed something like this  :Smile
Feedback?
That would be nice to have that and open house you can be able to call like real estate agent and u go see some houses or condos. Then u can buy the house it would cool if you have moving trucks and boxes with your stuff.  Great Idea Pixie.
25-04-2008, 02:29 AM
(25-04-2008 12:45 AM)The Adam Diamond link Wrote:ive always wanted real estate that isn't like the rubbishy version in open for business. and i DO wish sims wouldn't take their appliances!
the game should automatically not sell anything in the plumbing or aplliance category.

hooray for you!
Umm but we as the sims but the furniture all u go to is buy new furniture if u dont have money use the cheat code