Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Prima Guide?
28-04-2008, 11:52 PM
Re: Prima Guide?
If it's released before the game comes out then I will definitely not be buying it. There's going to at least be one person nice enough to buy it, scan it, and post it online for others to see.

[Image: 330673p.jpg]
[Image: 2zhqmj5.gif]
[Image: n6s0gi.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
29-04-2008, 03:15 AM
i feel extremely stupid but isnt the prima guide the little books that come with the games? or is it something seperate that you can purchase?

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
29-04-2008, 10:05 AM
You're not stupid, it's understandable you wouldn't know.

Here is a guide: http://www.amazon.com/Sims-Prima-Officia...0761542922

Basically, they are large, colourful guides that tell you hints and tips and almost everything about the game you would want and need in one book.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
29-04-2008, 10:53 AM
I may get one just to read at work, and other places where I can't play the sims game, or when I don't bring my laptop.

They are really entertaining and helpful.

I had to read the sims 2 one about six times.  Now, it looks like a boy's favorite toy--worn out with the arm off.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
29-04-2008, 12:24 PM
They do usually come out before the game, do they not? I hope so. I remember making good use of my TS1 Prima Guides, even though they were terrible in comparison to the newer ones. Maybe I will buy it. Maybe.

30-04-2008, 05:03 AM
oh so they are seperate from the games??
cause i know my booklet that came with was never that big..
hmm depending on how much it costs..i just might buy a copy for enertainment.

30-04-2008, 05:18 AM
Well, it says it's $14 on Amazon, so prices will filter somewhere around that. It's not that bad for what you're actually buying, the only bad thing is that half the time you're reading the book thinking "Yeah, I already knew that" because you saw it online already. But it is colourful and they have lots of pictures as compensation, haha. Big Grin

30-04-2008, 05:30 AM
so its not all in depth like they make them sound?? like is it helpful and really descriptive?

30-04-2008, 05:39 AM
Oh no, it is very in-depth, it has more description than perhaps an online source would. And it covers everything, and it's handy to have around. Im not sure how popular they are though, but they always get good reviews, it seems. 5 stars and all that.

30-04-2008, 05:40 AM
hmm im almost excited for just this then..it would be sweet for it to come out before the game..
and maybe quite a bit beforehand so i can plan all my families and know whats possible and whats not.