Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Prima Guide?
30-04-2008, 06:35 AM
Re: Prima Guide?
i would love to have it ahead of time though considering its going to be alot different gameplay..

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2008, 06:45 AM
Me too except knowing EA, they are going to kill us softly and release it a few weeks after the game is released.

I think it pleases them to know that the only updates we get will be by tuning into fansites or waiting for those preciously promised emails we are to get from them. Surely they wouldn't let us get our hands on a prima before the release of the game! ;p

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
30-04-2008, 06:59 AM
aint that the truth they are so friggin inconsiderate it seems to me. im getting really annoyed.

30-04-2008, 01:25 PM
I know, it does seem totally inconsiderate sometimes, the way they do things. I'm not completey bothered about how they handle the realease of the Prima Guide, but updates? Meh, it annoys me because they do it on purpose. Not give us any, I mean.

Well, it's either that, or they're putting together one amazing update. But I don't set my hopes high with them. Look how they got us excited for the Official Site, and it was extremely lame, after all that anticpation. {glare}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
30-04-2008, 10:16 PM
yeah the official site has nothing to it.

30-04-2008, 10:20 PM
It had like, 6 pictures. Not good enough, EAxis... and you knew that.

30-04-2008, 10:21 PM
yeah you would that since they are launching the official site they would at least add a few more pictures or SOMETHING. but no.

30-04-2008, 10:32 PM
Yeah, they get us hyped up over NOTHING, I am sick of all this misleading coming from EAxis. Just be darn honest with us, we are your loyal fans here! I love you guys and all, but... you could treat us a little fairer.

30-04-2008, 11:52 PM
I think partly its the fansites fault.

I'd they didn't post all the juicy goodies first hand we'd be mad at them and loose interest. But, if it weren't for them posting everything, we would be more hype because everything we see on the official site would be relatively new. No one wins until the game is in our hands I guess.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
30-04-2008, 11:59 PM
I suppose, but surely they expected, what with one of the magazines actually being published before the site, too, that we would get a hold of the new pictures/info someway or another? They know that there's fansites all over the place taht scout for news early. I think they needed to think a little more about that. But you do have a point.