Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Prima Guide?
09-05-2008, 12:57 AM
Re: Prima Guide?
Its games for windows. The sims2 came out in 2004.

Stores release the prima guide after the game is released. It makes sense.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2008, 09:46 AM
It does make sense, yet at the same time, it doesn't.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
09-05-2008, 08:55 PM
yeah there went that idea.
of course it would come out after.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
09-05-2008, 09:34 PM
They don't want us knowing all the chests and details before we buy the game.

And if you think about it, most of the money is in the game itself.

You pay for the hamexl nine times out of ten you'll need help and the prima guide will be right there if you have no patience to wait for cheats.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
10-05-2008, 10:00 AM
I don't want to know any cheats for a while, they ruin everything. So I'm just going to avoid the guide for a while. And sites that spill them. I hope nobody makes a topic about something different and then someone reveals the cheats while posting. Obviously I'm talking in around a years time here. Because I wont be able to resist.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
10-05-2008, 07:00 PM
The only main reason I would want the guide would be so I can be informed of certain traits or things in the game I haven't explored yet.

Like, if I only played family type good sims, the guide can tell me why other traits are so much more better.

I also just want as much information as possible! Ill probably play on my own for a while and discover things in awe, then ill get greedy and cheat to make things easier. (evil grin) 

10-05-2008, 08:17 PM
i would have to disagree cassie i would kill myself without cheats! lol i go crazzy

its Lauren Tongue