Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Families age together
16-03-2008, 09:09 PM
Re: Families age together
I love free will!

as for sims ageing together, I think I'd like that as well. I mean I hate it when one of my sims is married and has a child and his/her older brother/sister is still in college...

We always see other's faults, never our own
Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2008, 02:32 AM
(14-03-2008 10:24 PM)sims3luva22 link Wrote:Well, to simply put it, I think aging families would be cool. I read on one of the pics (scanned from the Games for Windows magazine) that if you choose to marry a neighbor, of an already made family, you can choose to keep playing yours, or play as theirs. Confusing I know. I'm just assuming (to keep me sane) that you will have the options of playing many families (for those of you that have freetime, look in the sims art that shows a "replica" of what the sims3 should look like) in the picture, there are a number of plumbobs over the homes and even a car! Meaning you will probably have the option to stop aging (like in the sims2) and maybe things will age around the family but you may have the option to turn town-aging off, or a freeze mode. I'm most positive that EAxis isn't going to let the sims COMPLETELY control their lives and we just sit and watch. My worst nightmare would be me playing a family and then missing out on deaths and birthdays of other families. In my head, while the aging is going on around the town along with your sims life, we will be able to go into another family lot and have everything stay the same as it was before you saved except they will have a memory of things that happened to other sims they've interacted with. Besides, come to think of it, I don't think your other sims will have ANY affect on your other family's lives unless they have been introduced and have interracted with eachother. Just my observation.

Taken from http://www.sims2community.com:

[Image: sims3.jpg]

[glow=red,2,300]it's a little bit of a long explanation but i somewhat agree ;D[/glow]

Siggy loading please wait...<br />____________________99%
17-03-2008, 02:33 AM
(16-03-2008 09:09 PM)Madera link Wrote:I love free will!

as for sims ageing together, I think I'd like that as well. I mean I hate it when one of my sims is married and has a child and his/her older brother/sister is still in college...

[glow=red,2,300]I agree 110%[/glow]

17-03-2008, 02:43 AM
I would like that. I don't always like playing some families, and when you have kids that move out they can become older then their parents!! It would be very benificial!
17-03-2008, 03:22 AM
I like that factor of the game cause I end up not even playing families and deleting them cause I can't keep up with kids who have moved out,grandparents,ect.
17-03-2008, 04:12 AM
[glow=red,2,300]I'm not sure what they'll do ???[/glow]

17-03-2008, 11:33 AM
(14-03-2008 09:38 PM)Katie link Wrote:I have two 'fears' about the game - one of which is this whole idea of other families growing up at the same time as the one you are playing.

Does that mean that while I am playing the McLeod family the Campbell family will have had their baby and the granny has already died when I go back to them?

I really don't like that idea if it turns out thats what happens.

I do agree, as I do share my sims games with my daughter. So if she play a lot will my sims got older when I got the chance to play??
I would love to see my own sims grow up myself!!
17-03-2008, 12:32 PM
(15-03-2008 07:42 PM)Sims3Fan92 link Wrote:I don't like the idea of this at all.
<marquee> i agree 100%
17-03-2008, 12:58 PM
I saw a car in the Sims3 pic Sims3Luva put up.....that gives me a good good feeling of cars <3 Thanks Sims3Luva ! o.o; And speaking of the aging system I think it's an awsome idea. They probably wont let the sims die but let them grow.....

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
17-03-2008, 06:19 PM
(17-03-2008 11:33 AM)Vigdis72 link Wrote:[quote author=Katie link=topic=19.msg190#msg190 date=1205527096]
I have two 'fears' about the game - one of which is this whole idea of other families growing up at the same time as the one you are playing.

Does that mean that while I am playing the McLeod family the Campbell family will have had their baby and the granny has already died when I go back to them?

I really don't like that idea if it turns out thats what happens.

I do agree, as I do share my sims games with my daughter. So if she play a lot will my sims got older when I got the chance to play??
I would love to see my own sims grow up myself!!
[/quote]

I have to agree here also. My husband and I both play it and I don't want my character aging while he is playing his and I am sure he feels the same way. Surely they will have thought of that. I mean that would show lack of judgement on their part I would think.