Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ts3 pets???
05-05-2008, 05:08 AM
Re: ts3 pets???
i would prefer if if ts3 had mostly NEW ep's this time around..i hope they will add as much in the base game and first ep as possible and then make new ideas..cause i dont wanna keep buying the same games...i have for 8 years...time for a change.
well 8 years i think..maybe 5 that sounds more correct lol.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2008, 08:23 AM
and also, if they put pets in the basegame, they could expand them, just like they do with sims, like give them more jobs, collars breeds, markings and stuff like that. instead of just leaving them alone after one EP, they could be just as important as sims!

also, they should have so many more caged animals! (wtf was with 2 new ones in ts2 pets?, i want iguana's and budgies and lovebirds and turtles, and speaky scarlet back!!!)

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
05-05-2008, 10:30 AM
There should also be odd pets, like turantuals, snakes etc, you know the type.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
05-05-2008, 10:49 AM
And Rabbits!!!

it would be so cute to see a little baby bunny escape from it's hutch and run around town with it's cute litlle bunny Hoppidy-Hop!

(yes, i am aware that i am quite mentalistic!)

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
05-05-2008, 11:32 AM
My rabbit was once found all the way down our old road outside the working men's club, it was so funny! I really do hope we get rabbits too, I don't understand why they were never in TS2 or TS2, they are a popular pet after all.

06-05-2008, 01:22 AM
well..all i know is im going to be pissed if they make a whole new ep on pets again..so they better be included in the base game. cause if its an ep..i wont buy it.

06-05-2008, 01:34 AM
(06-05-2008 01:22 AM)ChalyssaMuch link Wrote:well..all i know is im going to be pissed if they make a whole new ep on pets again..so they better be included in the base game. cause if its an ep..i wont buy it.

im pretty sure they will

its Lauren Tongue
06-05-2008, 01:57 AM
i sure hope so..because as much as i dont wanna leave all the ts2 stuff behind..i dont wanna keep buying the same games over and over.

06-05-2008, 06:49 AM
Well, I was kind of hoping for a really in-depth Pets EP, but other than that, I hope all the ideas for EP's are completely new and original, because I am sick of the same money-grabbing remakes too.