Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
bicycles anyone?
05-05-2008, 07:51 PM
Re: bicycles anyone?
Me too, I can picture what you said Chalyssa. That would be sweet! I prefer bikes to motorbikes, but they would fit well with that 'rocker' kind of image or whatever, so I would be happy to see them there.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2008, 01:23 AM
yeah i want both just for those kinda reasons.
and bikes should definately be in the game its good excercise..and weight can get so drastic in ts3..so why not have a cool bike they can use to get around town.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
06-05-2008, 01:33 AM
(06-05-2008 01:23 AM)ChalyssaMuch link Wrote:yeah i want both just for those kinda reasons.
and bikes should definately be in the game its good excercise..and weight can get so drastic in ts3..so why not have a cool bike they can use to get around town.

yeah i dont think they did that plus tho it would be wicked hard to keep up with the sims as they ride

its Lauren Tongue
06-05-2008, 06:46 AM
But funny too! The screen would go by pretty fast!

Gosh I'm odd...

06-05-2008, 08:37 AM
It would look like a really amazing community-like town if they had lots of means of transportation.
i love scooters (or mopeds or whatever they're called), and the pizza guy can ride one with the pizza boxes on the back!

and teens riding bikes, etc.

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
06-05-2008, 08:29 PM
im sure it would work the same way as a car and maybe as they move the screen will move with them..

06-05-2008, 08:32 PM
It'd be cool if we could direct the camera from their POV so we could see their path is they drive in their car or on their bikes. Do you see how I mean? That would be brilliant, especially if they could go really fast.

06-05-2008, 08:33 PM
(06-05-2008 08:32 PM)Cookies & Cassie link Wrote:It'd be cool if we could direct the camera from their POV so we could see their path is they drive in their car or on their bikes. Do you see how I mean? That would be brilliant, especially if they could go really fast.

yeahhh

its Lauren Tongue
06-05-2008, 08:41 PM
^^^Not necessary to post just yea.

That would be really cool to have a different point of view for when they're driving/riding. It might not work because there could be multiple sims.

I think it will work exactly like cars. You just get on and go. I think it would be cool for sims to have different styles of bike riding. Some could be carefree and stand on the pedals/cut corners/ride on street/weave/go fast while other more cautious sims would ride calmly and smoothly on the side walk.
06-05-2008, 10:07 PM
i think it would be cool to see people do tricks and stuff
and like i said somewhere else..they should be taught to ride bikes and whatnot.