Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
funeral
05-05-2008, 05:54 PM
Re: funeral
ya, these are great ideas.  I would love to see this in the game although I agree that funerals should be optional.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2008, 06:05 PM
I really hope Sims can get properly tearful (not the stupid over-the-top cry they have now, just a few little tears) when they are alone by the grave, and maybe, if they have memories in TS3, the can place the dead Sims favourite flowers by the grave.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
05-05-2008, 08:05 PM
(05-05-2008 06:05 PM)Cookies &amp; Cassie link Wrote:I really hope Sims can get properly tearful (not the stupid over-the-top cry they have now, just a few little tears) when they are alone by the grave, and maybe, if they have memories in TS3, the can place the dead Sims favourite flowers by the grave.

yeah like i would love it if they would remeber in ther elittle though bubles something outragous that happened the day before like a fight infront of the market one thing i wish they were doing it making the thoughs bubbles mabey have motion in them kinda like its a scene from the previous day but sadly no Sad

its Lauren Tongue
11-05-2008, 08:16 AM
yeah memories of when that sim was still alive depending on what those memories would be they could get a happy or sad moodlet.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
11-05-2008, 08:10 PM
Yeah, and they should have like a little tissue to cry in.

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
11-05-2008, 08:42 PM
lol yeah they should just out of nowhere have a tissue haha..
well why not..alot of other stuff appears out of nowhere lol.

11-05-2008, 09:36 PM
true, and some people actually carry tissues on them.  Then they wouldn't have to cry into thier hands.  They might just wipe a tear from and eye or something.  I would like that.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
11-05-2008, 09:42 PM
Then I would like it if sims can comfort each other, like hug and stuff, instead of crying by theirselves all the time.  Then when someone dies, other sims know who that sim's family was and they show sympathy towards them.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
11-05-2008, 09:57 PM
yeah it would be nice to see other sims acknowledge another sims sad..and comfort them without telling them to do so.