or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
children
07-05-2008, 07:03 PM
Re: children
i love all of those ideas they are great i love all your toy ideas =]
cause i used most those things growing up
and in that pic i dont see the benches or the kids..
lol
oh wait i do..but they dont look like people at all to me..

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2008, 12:00 AM
[Image: 148205ib5b.jpg]

Okay, so I enlarged the picture. I definitely don't think those are kids...but what could they be. Some of the things are floating, and they are all pink.
08-05-2008, 02:41 AM
(08-05-2008 12:00 AM)dejadejavu link Wrote:[Image: 148205ib5b.jpg]

Okay, so I enlarged the picture. I definitely don't think those are kids...but what could they be. Some of the things are floating, and they are all pink.

those are flowers lol

its Lauren Tongue
08-05-2008, 12:38 PM
OMGGG!! I think they're flamingos. They can't be flowers because no flowers look like that. But they are totally flamingos! I hate EA.
08-05-2008, 04:07 PM
You guys can think what you want but why would there be random HUGE flowers next to a park bench, or flamingos, those usually stay in gardens or near houses.

I believe EA placed kids out there that are purposely unrecognizable as a teaser but also to give us an idea. Its a prototype and the main reason was to give you a feel for the background. There will be a park, so they placed children there to tease us.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
08-05-2008, 10:43 PM
hmmm i still think mabey there weads of some sort or flowers mabey not flowers because that would be a random place for them but weads because those frow very long sometimes but i certinly dont think there kids because those kids would be very small or the park benches would be giagantor

its Lauren Tongue
08-05-2008, 11:24 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2008 11:28 PM by eternalbunny.)
could be a lawn gnome >.>

EDIT: (sorry, but without any new news I need something to keep me entertained. (Just like when Cloverfield came out) Turtle? Alien? Mutated human? *sigh*)
08-05-2008, 11:32 PM
hahaha  anyways oh yeah btw the new town is going to be pleasantville

its Lauren Tongue
09-05-2008, 12:55 AM
We know rox, I told you that in your post about the pleasants and goths not comming back.

Pleasantview + veronaville= pleasantville lol.

I guess no one wants to stay on topic.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
09-05-2008, 01:09 AM
Getting back to the topic at hand  Big Grin

Kids should have more interactions with the adults and their older siblings, other than tickle, family hugs and kisses, and the playing catch and whatnot that came with Freetime. They should also have more games to play with each other, did they have hide and seek in TS2? I don't remember.

They also need better clothes, I know everything is going to be customizable as far as patterns go, but the EAs'  style is still in poor taste.

Lets see, they need more toys too, maybe a tree house, or those houses little girls play with, that could also become another game for them to play together. Your little girl Sim and the neighbor's son playing house  {blush} awww. Maybe some board games, I think freetime only had that Jenga looking game.

what else....?