Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
children
09-05-2008, 08:55 AM
Re: children
yeah and the kids in that picture would be pink if i remember what i was looking at correctly it looked pink.
yes kids should be much more full of life this time around though..they should be goofier..and more fun..more playful and curious.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2008, 02:49 PM
Well I zoomed in too, and yeah, they are probably flowers but a girl can dream right? It looks like a person, a kid and a few flowers but whatevers clever Big Grin I REALLY hope we see some kiddies soon.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
09-05-2008, 08:49 PM
me too i wanna see the different age groups and how different they look and pose in the game.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
09-05-2008, 09:44 PM
I really hope kids have some of their own traits like braty and cry baby or something. I want to see that's can't get their way throw tantroms, stick out their tongues etc. I think bully could be one too for kids. 

Tom boy would be cool too, then I can make a story of my ugly duckling sim eventually grow into a swan lol. (no offense to any tom boys, I used to be one myself! No dresses ever came near me)

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
09-05-2008, 09:46 PM
I think having a teachers pet trait will cause someone to get good grades and eventually become a work a goliv when older

10-05-2008, 09:27 PM
i think some kids should have the option to annoy there older sibling

its Lauren Tongue
11-05-2008, 02:08 AM
yeah, that's just a part of childhood is annoying siblings lol!  So I think that that should be an option in this game.  It would be fun to see the creative ways that siblings would annoy each other.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
11-05-2008, 02:38 AM
I wonder if kids can grow out of their traits, like if you have a kid that's shy, depending on who they interacted with, could they become the wild partier or conversationalist.
11-05-2008, 04:01 AM
Yeah "annoy" should be an option!

Kids could jump on their siblings beds like they do now, poke and pinch them, stick their tongues out, and give them wet willies!

11-05-2008, 04:03 AM
Bunny, I think when a child grows up they should be able to pick new traits or keep them like asperations in ts2.