Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
News
08-05-2008, 04:59 PM
Re: News
Me too. Who else expects them to go over the things we already know, with perhaps a few small new things here and there? Because I do.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2008, 05:00 PM
Oh, definitely. They've already shared most of the stuff they wanted to share. Now they're just going to add a few details here and there, I bet.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
08-05-2008, 06:13 PM
You guys said what I thought you would.

Glad we all think alike, lol!

Smile

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
09-05-2008, 09:03 AM
yeah it was just false hope..i doubt there will be anything new...
unfortunately i lost all sense of hope i give up on waiting for updates..

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
09-05-2008, 09:57 AM
Me too. My excitement and burning hope has perished. I don't even check like I used to. I just give up.

09-05-2008, 10:19 AM
(08-05-2008 03:51 AM)SuperBatTheWiz link Wrote:First off, I am sorry I haven't been on in such a long time. Several family emergencies. Most are now just recovering. I will be attempting to be on here much more again. Sad

Now, the real stuff. I don't know if it is just me, but I noticed a while back that on http://www.thesims3.ea.com you can sign up as a VIP member. If you look at the fine print(something I love doing), it says from "*Limited Time "Founding Member" upgrade good from March 19, 2008 until May 15, 2008". The * is "As a member of The Sims™ 3 VIP List, you'll gain exclusive early access to previews, videos, screens, special offers, opportunities to give feedback on the game in development and more. For a limited time*, sign up and get a status upgrade to The Sims™ 3 VIP List as a Founding Member!"

Does this mean that all of us who registered will be receiving previews of some sort come the 15 or does it mean that there will be forums on the 15? What if we get news on the 15?  {unsure}

So many possibilities!

What do you think?

It's a good thing that u noticed that ...it lifted my hope up! i was so blinded by rage of not having new pictures....anyway i was already signed up. It's gonna be great it seems that we will have or word to say in sims 3! So cool! Thank u !

CLOVER POWER!
09-05-2008, 08:52 PM
yeah its probably a good sign that they are closing down sign ups for v.i.p..
that can only mean one thing..
updates and them asking us for our input could only be coming shortly after.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
10-05-2008, 09:49 AM
Think about it, they just have to start sending those e-mails soon. We are supposed to be helping them make decisions or something with the game - or at least, we are supposed to be involved someway or the other. And yet, now they are practically on to tweaking stages. If they don't ask us pretty soon, they'll be nothing for us to be involved with, because it'll already be packed up on disks. It only makes sense that now the offer is over, things can get going. Besides, most of us guessed that an update would be coming sometime this month, I would love to see us proved correct.