Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Weirdest thing that ever happened to you?
22-03-2008, 11:35 PM
Re: Weirdest thing that ever happened to you?
my weird sims2 experiences are:

1. it was like 2:00 am and it was hailing and all of my children ( 2 teens and 1 child) woke up got in a school bus and went to school and they came back at 8:00 pm

2.it was one of my first families, and the mom had just given birth to a newborn i mean just gave birth and i told her to go put the baby in the crib and then the hubby came over to the crib and while hes walking to the crib all his needs were green and all he did was touch the crib and everything went red! and he wouldnt move and then after that the momma died so i just didnt save that game..... :-\ :'(
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2008, 11:51 PM
Yes my neighbor did slap me too! lol Also once I was playing like normal and all of a sudden my Sim disappears! How do you explain that?  ???  ???  ???

Bow down to the mighty (and overly addictive) SIMS!
23-03-2008, 11:36 AM
;D ;D ;D magical forces kidnapped your sim....we call them eviebytes!
23-03-2008, 11:41 AM
i got ubduckted by aliens
23-03-2008, 01:15 PM
o yea! once my guy sim got abducted by aliens (cause he was looking through the telescope at night) and then when he came back...... he was pregnant. and when he had the baby, it was an alien baby. it was so weird! it did happen in strangetown though. i mean think about it..... a man has an alien baby!!! has this happened to anyone else???
23-03-2008, 01:37 PM
(23-03-2008 01:15 PM)Knik link Wrote:o yea! once my guy sim got abducted by aliens (cause he was looking through the telescope at night) and then when he came back...... he was pregnant. and when he had the baby, it was an alien baby. it was so weird! it did happen in strangetown though. i mean think about it..... a man has an alien baby!!! has this happened to anyone else???

I don't know anyone who hasn't had one.
Aliens are the cutest thing ever, I can't live play without them. xP
Is it just me or are your sims more likely to be abducted in Strangetown than in any other hood?

- //ƒЯε@κziiLLa\\ -

[Image: 2yo9xci.jpg]
23-03-2008, 01:40 PM
another weird thing that happened to me is that i had a burgalar come into the house and he new my girl sim so they started talking and then she made out with him and i didnt even tell her to!!! i mean, dont make out with the burgalar.
23-03-2008, 01:41 PM
Once, i was playing it and one of my sims started going up the stairs, but there wasn't any stairs there!
It was really freaky!
Then two of my sims were having their first kiss but they were at other ends of the house!
It was a CC house though so it have been messed up!

;D

[glow=red,2,300]2009 will be a good year indeed![/glow]
23-03-2008, 04:36 PM
(23-03-2008 01:40 PM)Knik link Wrote:another weird thing that happened to me is that i had a burgalar come into the house and he new my girl sim so they started talking and then she made out with him and i didnt even tell her to!!! i mean, dont make out with the burgalar.

ROFL What'd the police do when the got there? Or did you have a burglar alarm..?

Have you ever thought about taking up simlish? <3
23-03-2008, 05:56 PM
I recently had two sims having a pillow fight, but they were in separate rooms! I laughed my backside off! 

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!