Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
We Are Running Out of Ideas Here!!!
24-05-2008, 05:24 PM
Re: We Are Running Out of Ideas Here!!!
I agree, I think we'd all be comforted with them telling us they're hard at work on TS3 and I would be completely happy with small updates weekly, perhaps focusing on one or two certain aspects and features of the game.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
24-05-2008, 07:04 PM (This post was last modified: 24-05-2008 07:07 PM by rhinosrock.)
I'm just stating my opinion so just here me out.  the game doesn't come out till spring 2009 thats 10 to 11 MONTHS away.  the game is still in early development.  So they probably aren't giving info away because they don't want to 1. spoil anything for you guys and keep some stuff in the dark and 2. they don't want to get you guys pissed off if they said or shown something that didn't get into the game.  I agree that they should have waited a bit before putting the site up.  but that is sort of rude complaining that you guys want something new then when they do give out something new you guys complain about that something new.  Maybe its time to pull up the big boy pants and just live with what you got and be patient because they did say that to expect something BIG during the summer so there is something to look forward to i guess.  So to end off I thought I should give out an idea....(don't know if this been said or not)

Wouldn't it be cool if they put holidays in the game?
CHRISTMAS- santa clause, sims decorate the house and set up the tree and ornaments, sing carols, go on sleigh rides, open presents santa brought.

HANAKA(sorry if i spelt it wrong) - sims light the candle thingy. i really don't know anything else about this holiday.

EASTER - easter bunny comes and hides chocolates, egg hunt, etc

VALENTINES - all the sims that have a special someone go and buy chocolates go on dates, bring flowers etc

NEW YEARS - basically a giant sims party.

HALLOWEEN - this is where they chould like bring out the fantasy kind of beings to the game like aleins and werewolves, witches, gouls, ghosts, etc. sims kids should now be able to go trick or treating cause of the new seemless hood, jack o laterns, and other spooky things should happen this night

MOTHER/FATHERs DAY - special day where sons and daughters go and make cards and gifts for their parents.

SUMMER HOLIDAY!!!! - personally the best one haha- kids don't have to go to school and well everyone knows this one anyways lol.

if you have suggestions go ahead and post them.  just thought since this is a thread about no more ideas thought I should just through one out there
24-05-2008, 07:08 PM
I personally am happy that we got an update. I'm annoyed that it's a shoddy one, but I'm not complaining.

24-05-2008, 07:58 PM
Eh, I'm torn.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
25-05-2008, 08:14 AM
I know we'll get something 'decent' soon, I just know it. {yes}

25-05-2008, 02:20 PM
I am expecting a decent update at the end of the summer. 

The ones I am expecting are crappy like confirmed rabbit holes and places we can go in, simple stuff, and pictures.

I am gonna say this again...

They could not make that stupid picture bigger?  Did they think we could had saw that.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
25-05-2008, 06:18 PM
They made it small to purposely tease us. They are naughty. {yes}

And to be honest, I'd be over-the-moon with pictures and some more in-depth info.