Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cars
25-05-2008, 05:34 AM
Re: Cars
I don't think I would want to buy groceries everyday, but once or twice a week would be okay.
As for using up some of the money of rich sims have, maybe they can make donations to the orphanage and other charities.
Quote this message in a reply
25-05-2008, 06:15 AM
Did i say everyday? i meant like once a week or so!

I like the Idea of donating, but i'd really want to get completely rid of the money - if all of the rich sims donated money to orphaneges, then the orphanges would have lots of money!

Maybe with grocery shopping you could run out of milk at the last minute while cooking dinner so you have to run down to the dairy and buy some!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
25-05-2008, 08:39 AM
(25-05-2008 06:15 AM){> TheAdamDiamond <} link Wrote:Maybe with grocery shopping you could run out of milk at the last minute while cooking dinner so you have to run down to the dairy and buy some!
i like that idea
as i've said it was hard to make a poor sim in TS2 because it was pretty easy to make money
i would like to see more options to spend money

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
25-05-2008, 09:43 AM
Yeah. If you have lots of money all you can really do is spend it on the most expansive things in the buy catalogue. And you can only buy the same things once!

So basically, if you had rich families, they would all have the same furniture! wtf?

[/center]
25-05-2008, 09:51 AM
That's one of my problems. I have a tendency to decorate houses almost indentically.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
25-05-2008, 09:55 AM
I know! And my computer can't relly take much CC, so I can't even get new stuff, I  just keep my favourites.

K&B stuff was cool though. (once I DOWNLOADED the fix)

[/center]
25-05-2008, 10:44 AM
(25-05-2008 09:43 AM){&gt; TheAdamDiamond &lt;} link Wrote:Yeah. If you have lots of money all you can really do is spend it on the most expansive things in the buy catalogue. And you can only buy the same things once!

So basically, if you had rich families, they would all have the same furniture! wtf?
exactly my point so buying gas in TS3 will add something else for our sim to buy
i would really like it if our sim can really struggle for money

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
25-05-2008, 11:28 AM
Yeah, I know. In TS2 you can be extremely poor one day, and be a millionaire the next...

Through Digging up treasure chests in you backyard! *unrealistic!*

[/center]
25-05-2008, 04:06 PM
(25-05-2008 04:36 AM){&gt; TheAdamDiamond &lt;} link Wrote:I want more ways to get rid of your money on a daily basis. On TS2 if you were rich, you would STAY rich. forever. and have hundreds and thousands of dollars burning a hole in your pocket. We should HAVE to but groceries everyday. not just once in a lifetime. the same goes for gas/petrol.

Well generally, once families become wealthy, it stays around. Of course it does happen that some crazy person comes and squanders away all the funds. There should be different ways to live. Some sims could live frugally, others extravagantly. Now sims can't really do that.

I'm going to start a thread to save this from going crazy off topic.

As far as the initial car/gas issue I could barely remember to get groceries. And that would be easily remedied, just order on the phone and a guy will be there in 30 min. If I forgot to get gas...would sims have to push the car? Although comical at first, it would get pretty annoying.
26-05-2008, 10:24 AM
Pushing the car? Lol, that would be funny! Especially up a big hill!

Maybe the cars could only run out of petrol when sims are conveniently parked in a parking space....
And then they'd have to go to the petrol station and get some more, or leave the car there forever...

[/center]