Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Whats your Sims 3 Story?
21-09-2008, 02:19 PM
Re: Whats your Sims 3 Story?
Here is another family:

Hiroshi Tanaka: (Genius, Workaholic, Good, Loves the Outdoors, Sweet Talker)  Hiroshi works in the town hall.  He is a very hard worker, but he is also a very fun and friendly person.  He loves his job, but what he really loves and motivates him is his family.  His wife, Yumi is the greatest woman in the world in his eyes.  Although he is ten years older than her, he believes that they get alone, and loves each other regardless.  He believes that she is the backbone of the family.  His son, Akio is really his motivation to do good in life.  He knows that a man has to be a good example to his son, and that's what he's gonna do.

Yumi Tanaka:  (Good Sense of Humor, Flirty, Natural Cook, Conversationalist, Friendly)  Yumi is a stay-at-home mother.  Her job is to tend the house, take care of Akio, and do other things that keeps up the household.  She is doing that, but she is also creeping around.  Yumi puts on an act in front of Hiroshi to make him believe that she is the perfect wife and mother, but when Hiroshi is at work, she invites other men to her house, but most of the time, she takes Akio and go over the men's house.  She cheats on Hiroshi all the time.  She isn't really sure if Akio is his son.  Akio could be Hiroshi's brother, Madoka's son, who is also living with them, and whom she is cheating with still. 

Akio Tanaka:  (Conversationalist, Sweet Talker) Akio is almost two years old.  By how he acts, his parents know that he will be a very social and fun person.  Although he talks a lot, doesn't mean that he gets attention.  No one spends any time with little Akio.  Hiroshi is at work all the time, but he spends time with Akio, if he isn't exhausted.  Yumi is too busy with men, and Madoka is a bum.  What is is store for little Akio's future.

Madoka Tanaka:  (Childish, Heavy Sleeper, Party Animal, Flirty, Conversationalist)  Madoka is a slob, not a total slob though.  He can make something out of himself, but he doesn't.  Why should he when his brother takes care of him and doesn't force him to get a job?  Madoka loves parties, beer, and women.  Those are three things that he lives for.  He pays his brother back by doing nothing around the house and sleep with is wife.  He knows that Akio could be his, and is most likely his, since he slept with Yumi way more than Hiroshi ever did, plus he is more reckless.  But why should he take care of the boy since Hiroshi thinks that is his child and why would he tell that to the man who lets him sit on his butt all day, so he could be driven out the house.  So he lets Hiroshi think that he is the father.  He doesn't want kids anyways.  Hiroshi may even have a few other babies around, because he woohooed with other women too...married and single.  Would Hiroshi ever turn his crazy ways, or would he be a slobbish player forever?

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2008, 02:41 PM
Here is another one I mght make:

Lucy Moore: (Good Kisser, Friendly, Hydrophobic, Flirty, Easily Impressed)
Lucy works as a Maid.She loves to woo men and would do anything to get them in bed.
She had many lovers in her life but she loves being the friendly girl she is.
On a recent date,she had to do a dare to go into the pool,she almost died.That is why she is now afraid of water.Her boyfriend,Charlie is a smart guy but cheats aswell.

Charlie Conners: (Romantic, Genius, Mooch, Adversarial, Vegeterian)
Charlie also has a job working for the Librarian at the local University.He feels comfortable with books,even tough he isn't a book-worm.
He also is a proud Vegeterian,His father wanted him to be a manly-man,thinking that a Vegeterian wasn't acceptable.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
21-09-2008, 05:12 PM
I love your families and their scenerios.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
21-09-2008, 05:16 PM (This post was last modified: 21-09-2008 05:21 PM by Scene23.)
Wow you simmies must be drinking some great creative juices. These are wonderful to read. I for one, love playing the Sims games to create stories of my own, drama, comedy and passionate family stories.

I do love about the generation to generation family legacies; My story will follow around 6 planned families, all different backgrounds, some very close tight-knit families and others dysfunctional.

Example A: The Britian family: Cord Britian, a very well-established man who is so focused on his own personal gain instead of working together to maintain his family's happiness. He has always wanted to be successful, studied his way up to the top, climbing the political ranks, even though he is very complusive, his love for his wife Alanna doesn't stand in the way. The two have been dating off and on, when they were teenagers, until one day Alanna felt why waist anytime by not giving their relationship a chance to develop into the next phase. Cord and Alanna wed, in a small private ceremony on the beach, with only 12 guests, because they didn't have any money - but she never expected she be married to a possible congressman; Alanna is a nice, geunine gal, who is very family orienated; a great mother to her and Cord's daughters, Jackie and Elizabeth. Jackie takes after her father, brave and in control of her life and knows what she wants and how to get it, even though she really doesn't care too much about love, all she ever wanted in life is to be successful like her daddy, because she idolizes the man, even though Cord really doesn't give her the time of day, because his work is more important to him - so men are not in the cards for her; cannot say the same thing about her sister Liz, a spolied brat that believes she can get anything she wants by snap of her finger. She loves her mother but despises Cord, so in her mind using him to her advantage, is something she doesn't mind doing. Going shopping on the family's money, partying with her rich gal pals until the wee ends of the night, making out with many boys as she can, pretty much show the town, she adores throwing in people's faces that she is an heiress with money and can spend, spend, spend. Except the only reality is - Cord won't allow it to happen forever and will demand her to show some responsiblity; except how can Cord teach that when he will drift into an affair with a woman from work, someone who is out to get him for her own personal gain. Many secrets will build up from that - and these secrets will defintely destroy the family throughout generations, and one being that Cord's ego, which will get his mistress pregnant - a pregnancy she will use as a weapon to destroy his career and marriage.

More to come.... Tongue

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
21-09-2008, 09:16 PM
I really love your family and their story, Scene23.  I can't wait for that more to come.

Now a question to everyone:

With these families, or possibly other families, would you start a legacy on one or more of them, and put it up on the legacy section of the forums.

I know that I can't wait to start the legacies of the families that I am planning, but I plan on doing a legacy on one, since more than one may be too much.

All those pics...then sorting them..then having to update each family...so that' s why it is easiest for me to do one.

21-09-2008, 09:31 PM
I have quite a few stories somewhere around here, I wrote them all down in March lol.

I want to create my own legacies by starting off with one lone Sim and baseing it soley on family and how long I can keep up the generation going.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!