Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
M.A.S.H.
01-08-2008, 08:38 PM
Re: M.A.S.H.
Mine was pretty good. I put random names in, so I couldn't use the marry one. Other than that, it was great.

Well, I want to be a lawyer, but it said doctor.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2008, 08:45 PM
You will attend Harvard to become a Architect. You will live in IL, in a house. You will marry Demi in Vegas.  Your honeymoon will be in Barcelona. You will have 3 kids and a Golden Retriever. You will drive a blue Ford Focus.

But I don't wanna marry Demi! :'(

Ah well, it's better than Joe Jonas (which I put down {lol} )

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
01-08-2008, 08:46 PM
oh mi god, paul! i put in joe too {blush}

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
01-08-2008, 08:46 PM
xD

I'll try it again! {woot}

01-08-2008, 08:47 PM
not me im kinda sick of this game now...

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
01-08-2008, 08:51 PM
You will attend Harvard to become a teacher. You will live in Illinois, in a shack. You will marry Alora in nearby Church.  Your honeymoon will be in Italy. You will have 2 kids and a Beagle. You will drive a Blue Ford Focus.

Blue Ford Focus? I had that last time! Ah well.

Alora is meh best friend, btw. (Chanel you can look at my top friends on myspace and it's either first or second, I forget, but it's the one with black hair that's Alora. Wink )

01-08-2008, 09:28 PM
Here is mine, parts of it I like but the car isn't my first choice.

You will attend Texas A and M to become a writer. You will live in California, in a shack. You will marry Matt Barnes in beach.  Your honeymoon will be in Austrailia. You will have 6 kids and a dog. You will drive a black hummer.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
01-08-2008, 09:57 PM
Aww, I posted this game a while ago and nobody played it. :'( I love the game though! Big Grin

Right now I can't play because I need to concentrate on Big Brother, but I will! {yes}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
01-08-2008, 10:03 PM
(01-08-2008 08:51 PM)Paul rkz n rlz mmkay? link Wrote:(Chanel you can look at my top friends on myspace and it's either first or second, I forget, but it's the one with black hair that's Alora. Wink )
no i cant! it says you didnt add me back