Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
sims u might make
16-09-2008, 03:34 PM
Re: sims u might make
This probably sounds weird, but I really would like to make a few 'Archie Comics' sims characters in the sims 3 ( Archie, Betty, Veronica, Jughead, Reggie) and see how accurate I can make them with the personality traits. Yay!

And of course, I'd like to make some really messed up crazy, cursed, kleptomanic, evil sims and place them in nice families, and see what happens!

*cackles evilly and rubs hands together*
Quote this message in a reply
16-09-2008, 10:32 PM
(16-09-2008 03:34 PM)Ingridtk link Wrote:This probably sounds weird, but I really would like to make a few 'Archie Comics' sims characters in the sims 3 ( Archie, Betty, Veronica, Jughead, Reggie) and see how accurate I can make them with the personality traits. Yay!

And of course, I'd like to make some really messed up crazy, cursed, kleptomanic, evil sims and place them in nice families, and see what happens!

*cackles evilly and rubs hands together*

That's a GREAT idea! I have yet to see a sim movie starring the good ole Archie characters. You can def do that with the skins, custom content, and body shapes! Heck, I'm sure the neighborhood could be created to do that as well, good luck with that and let me know how it goes when the game comes out.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
17-09-2008, 02:40 PM (This post was last modified: 17-09-2008 02:49 PM by Ingridtk.)
Thanks! Yeah, I've been a fan of Archie comics since I was a kid, I'll let you know how it goes.
It would be fun to film a little movie of the characters too, (especially the Archie/Betty/Veronica triangle and Archie's beat-up old car, lol) I bet there will be some new movie making features in the sims 3  {woot}
But I tell ya, I'm absolutely busting for the sims 3, I'm starting to get really excited at the possibilities.

Edit: I'm not sure if I'll put the movie on youtube though- the people at Archie Comics are extremely strict on any sort of fan fiction, parody, use of Archie comics on the internet, but I'll definitely post some pics. 

Anyway, whoops, this is starting to get a little off topic now, lol.
17-09-2008, 03:48 PM
I would like to make a family consisting on four females that live in a rented house near the beach.The mother was married but her husband died in a tragic book-shelf accident.She left her old house behind to start a new life near the beach.Her name is in her tradition that if their second child was born and it was a girl,she would be called Melanie.So Melanie has three children,but she betraded her sacred name barrier for calling her second child Alyssa.Her first child is a beautiful youth going through her boyfriend stage,her name is Regan.Her third kid who is a child like Alyssa,is called Fianna.Alyssa is different from other girls because she is a loner who dosen't like company.Unlike her sister Alyssa,Fianna likes to be normal and dosen't like people with big ego's.Regan is currently looking for a boyfriend because most of them ditch her.Fianna enjoys her life and likes to go for walks on the beach.Alyssa mostly sends time in her room.Alyssa does Painting in her spare time and Fianna mostly spands time with friends.Melanie the mom is mostly going to her job and not trying to meet a man yet.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3