• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims 2 & Sims 3 face off!
20-09-2008, 01:40 AM
Re: Sims 2 & Sims 3 face off!
the sims3 looks great to me
Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2008, 02:11 AM
Re: Sims 2 & Sims 3 face off!
I'm impressed with how the sims in TS3 look, to be honest.  I think they look less blocky than Sims 2 sims.  And I'm mostly going to buy it for customization and shizz.  8)

I can't do the talk, like the talk on the TV. And I<br />can't do a love song, like the way it's meant to be.<br />I can't do everything, but I'd do anything for you..<br />I can't do anything except be in love with you&lt;3
20-09-2008, 04:45 AM
Re: Sims 2 &amp; Sims 3 face off!
Well the people who say they aren't to excited about the developers hard 4 year work on trying to please you sucks then I say your negative and aren't helping them at all.The game looks great and looks way better than the sims 2.As soon as I saw the Sims 3 screens I could see a total change and tons of improvements.If your going to stick to the TS2 then do that.All of ya'll were saying the same thing when TS2 came now your saying the same for TS3.I'm going to play the games no matter what because I know Maxis never fails to please fans nor do they make crappy games.Stop being so negative and see how great the game is.
20-09-2008, 11:33 AM
i am mega impressed

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin
20-09-2008, 02:20 PM
its a great game
give it time
20-09-2008, 02:25 PM
Well,With all the new daddles of info and pictures,I am mega-super-impressed!
I also noticed with the new pic of the hippies protesting,the leader has purple in her hair!

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
20-09-2008, 05:29 PM
that is so cool!
i bet they protest lamas!!
20-09-2008, 05:53 PM
(20-09-2008 04:45 AM)elm1230 link Wrote:Well the people who say they aren't to excited about the developers hard 4 year work on trying to please you sucks then I say your negative and aren't helping them at all.The game looks great and looks way better than the sims 2.As soon as I saw the Sims 3 screens I could see a total change and tons of improvements.If your going to stick to the TS2 then do that.All of ya'll were saying the same thing when TS2 came now your saying the same for TS3.I'm going to play the games no matter what because I know Maxis never fails to please fans nor do they make crappy games.Stop being so negative and see how great the game is.

^ {clap} YAY!! Dont you hate it when those negative ppl do stuff like that. Gosh im glad im not one of them. *shame*

I don't think the developers care about the negative comments. As long as majority like it....and they still make their money. and yeah i dislike negativity too, and i did notice all the awesome changes.....and i think... awesome!!. I'm glad they decide to continue a new generation of sims, but when i saw how the sims look. It was like  {no}. Just too much of a change. Now the blond short hair premade with the sly smile....and the red head i saw in the two new screen shot thread looks good. but majority just strange....especially the new pic outside the theatre. It might take getting use to big time...and who the ya'll u speak of in this thread. I like the sims 2 upgrade look. I had nothing bad to think up about that.

yup keep simming. Smile
20-09-2008, 06:05 PM
(20-09-2008 05:53 PM)Tangy_Tangerine link Wrote:[quote author=elm1230 link=topic=3448.msg131632#msg131632 date=1221882310]
Well the people who say they aren't to excited about the developers hard 4 year work on trying to please you sucks then I say your negative and aren't helping them at all.The game looks great and looks way better than the sims 2.As soon as I saw the Sims 3 screens I could see a total change and tons of improvements.If your going to stick to the TS2 then do that.All of ya'll were saying the same thing when TS2 came now your saying the same for TS3.I'm going to play the games no matter what because I know Maxis never fails to please fans nor do they make crappy games.Stop being so negative and see how great the game is.

^ {clap} YAY!! Dont you hate it when those negative ppl do stuff like that. Gosh im glad im not one of them. *shame*

I don't think the developers care about the negative comments. As long as majority like it....and they still make their money. and yeah i dislike negativity too, and i did notice all the awesome changes.....and i think... awesome!!. I'm glad they decide to continue a new generation of sims, but when i saw how the sims look. It was like  {no}. Just too much of a change. Now the blond short hair premade with the sly smile....and the red head i saw in the two new screen shot thread looks good. but majority just strange....especially the new pic outside the theatre. It might take getting use to big time...and who the ya'll u speak of in this thread. I like the sims 2 upgrade look. I had nothing bad to think up about that.

yup keep simming. Smile
[/quote]Well...just remeber with the new tools the sims can now be made any way we want them to.Maxis is known for making ugly clothes and sims.They look funny now but,I just remember that once I play at least my sim will look good.