or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ideas for Sims3
21-03-2008, 07:17 PM
Re: Ideas for Sims3
you want to steal babies?

evil one... lol

Ermm, I am obsessed with anime Big Grin<br />Full Metal Alchemist<br />Naruto<br />Pokemon<br />err, Bleach<br />Inuyasha<br />and more, I also read MANGA!
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2008, 07:23 PM
I hope no one steal any of my kids!!!
21-03-2008, 07:28 PM
LOL! i just had a huge conversation about stealing babies from a different topic, ah well, i can talk about stealing babies all day Big Grin its because you can visit ur neighbours in the sims 2, and u can steal, so i wanna steal babies and make them work! [glow=red,2,300]mwuahahhaha[/glow]

lalalalalalalalala Big Grin
21-03-2008, 07:49 PM
I would really like to see some more interactions between siblings. I mean, seriously. My sister is my best friend and like I know you can be bffs with sibs in the sims 2 but all you could really do with them was like... play cops and robbers and whatever.
I would NOT like to see teen pregnancy as part of the game. That's something that some of us would prefer not to have. They should have it as something you can get off the internet like they do now.

[move][shadow=red,left]SO EXCITED!!!![/shadow][/move]

Tick tock. Tick tock.<br />Only so long before my head explodes in anticipation of TS3. Big Grin
21-03-2008, 08:08 PM
(21-03-2008 07:49 PM)eowynrox link Wrote:I would really like to see some more interactions between siblings. I mean, seriously. My sister is my best friend and like I know you can be bffs with sibs in the sims 2 but all you could really do with them was like... play cops and robbers and whatever.
I would NOT like to see teen pregnancy as part of the game. That's something that some of us would prefer not to have. They should have it as something you can get off the internet like they do now.

[move][shadow=red,left]SO EXCITED!!!![/shadow][/move]

I agree, I would like to see more interactions between siblings, both good and bad.