Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Halloween!
11-10-2008, 10:14 PM
Re: Halloween!
I might be going to a friend's Halloween party, or I'll just go see a scary movie with a friend. Smile

Still never really cared much for Halloween though. In the UK we don't have that much interest in it, it's more of a bad night than a good one.

Ooh, I do have a question though! {yes} In the US you dress up as any character or famous person, doesn't have to be scary. Why is that? {wacko}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2008, 11:11 PM
i think its just a night that your arent your self so you can have a lot of of fun
12-10-2008, 01:28 AM
I wanna dress up and goto a party Sad

But I don't know anyone here who does that.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
12-10-2008, 04:30 AM
I absolutely hate Halloween, there isn't anything that I hate more than that one day, although Valentine's Day is up there. I do love when the little kids come around in their itty bitty costumes though, that's really cute, but everything just ruins it. Plus where I grew up, everyone tainted the candy so there wasn't any point in going out.

I used to help run the school's Halloween safenight, but I no longer go there so now there's no use for the holiday for me anymore than to watch horror movies and my house to make sure it doesn't get toliet papered or egged from the immature brats around my street.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
12-10-2008, 05:52 AM
my neighborhood is pretty nice......
12-10-2008, 11:06 AM
Im going as Harry Potter in my custom made harry potter robe and hat......if i can find it  {lol}

[Image: jointhedarkside.jpg]
<br />[Image: Hillary_Obama_StarWars.gif]
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj182/LordAnty/LOLCATS/PANIC.jpg
12-10-2008, 12:16 PM
Harry Potter <3
Well I'll be going to Halloween Night at Caff [That under 18s night I go to]
For the sake of seeing a few people I havent seen since I left school.

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
12-10-2008, 03:55 PM
im not sure what im doing
on the actual day

maybe i can go hang out
12-10-2008, 04:22 PM
&& Now I'm apparently camping out,
If I can lie to my mum
(Y)

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
12-10-2008, 04:30 PM
This is off-topic, but Nichola... what's (Y)? I see you posting it all the time, and I'm not sure what it means. {blush}

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!