or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nooo! =[ Need Serious HELP!
25-10-2008, 07:14 AM
Re: Nooo! =[ Need Serious HELP!
Poor Cassie!!

*hugs you very tightly*

If it makes you feel any better, at least you weren't on 19 generations with the last pregnancy!

and Brad, it's only 17 weeks? When you put it that way, it doesn't seem so far away! Big Grin Big Grin

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
25-10-2008, 03:54 PM
yeah but that a round about thing

but weeks go by like *snaps fingers* that

i mean christmas is in 2 mouths exactly!!
25-10-2008, 04:17 PM
y dont u recreate the generation ur on ? its not considered cheating because you have already played them before right?

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
25-10-2008, 04:38 PM
but sims2 is already off Sad
25-10-2008, 09:23 PM
I'm so sorry Cassie. Sad Hey, at least we're not too far away from Sims 3!

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
25-10-2008, 09:51 PM
not far at all!!
25-10-2008, 10:38 PM
Yeah I deleted Sims 2 I was so peeved off. I do miss it but like Chanel said, Sims 3 isn't that far away.

(25-10-2008 04:17 PM)YO! who ate my cheese!@ link Wrote:y dont u recreate the generation ur on ? its not considered cheating because you have already played them before right?

I considered doing that once I'd calmed down, but once I took AL off my computer, it had a strange effect on my game. It made it a lot SLOOOOWER and jumpier, and it removed all my previous Sims I'd made in Bodyshop, and it deleted all my families and houses I'd made, it just ruined everything and I honestly had no fun playing it anymore, so it had to go.

(25-10-2008 07:14 AM)BᄂΛᄃΚ DIΛMӨПDƧ™ link Wrote:Poor Cassie!!

*hugs you very tightly*

If it makes you feel any better, at least you weren't on 19 generations with the last pregnancy!

and Brad, it's only 17 weeks? When you put it that way, it doesn't seem so far away! Big Grin Big Grin

Thanks Adam. It does help. Smile

I really would have loved to have played my Sims until the night before Sims 3, just to see how far I could go. I loved my legacy. Oh well. Sad

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
25-10-2008, 10:42 PM
i just bought AL so i want to play it so i wont delete it

maybe when i get sims3 i can sell my games
26-10-2008, 04:16 AM
I would NEVER sell my Sims games. Never. If anyone sold my games, i'd probably go emo on you all Wink.

Cassie, i'm SO sorry to hear that happen! It must suck, like, really bad. I'm working on a legacy, although, trying not to rush it. Taking my time Big Grin
26-10-2008, 05:27 AM
I'm giving my Sims 2 games to my cousin when Sims 3 comes out; I need room. Besides, what will the use of Sims 2 be? I would like to uninstall it and make room on my computer, but I feel I haven't experienced the game enough. {no} I only started playing Sims period a year and a half ago; I'm a newbie. I never even played Sims 1. :|

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!