Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best. Dream. EVER !!
30-10-2008, 01:39 PM
Re: Best. Dream. EVER !!
Ohh cool dream! Haha.
I would really like it, that thing you told. About Sims sitting in a chair when their make-up and hair is done. That's pretty cool! =D

-'BlondBimbo

[center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center][Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]
[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]
[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]
<br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2008, 06:34 PM
(28-10-2008 07:53 AM)Cassie link Wrote:Hahaha Rena, that's awesome!  Big Grin

I'm jealous because I haven't had some really Simmy-ish dreams, not ever. I don't remember having any really Sims 2 related dreams either, never mind Sims 3. It's weird because I have Harry Potter-like dreams all the time so I don't understand why I don't have any dreams with Sims in. Sad

I wonder if you could really do that? I mean, Sims are more intelligent now and can think for themselves a little more. What if you went out and left your Sims running for a couple of hours and when you got back your Sim had gotten married and was pregnant or something? I wouldn't know whether to be annoyed or over the moon. Depends who the dad is. {rolleyes}
Same here.
I've had about three or four Harry Potter-ish dreams in the past, when I was a huge fan of the movies.
I think I had one measley (sp?) Sim dream, but I don't remember it... {mellow}
Anyways, Rena, that was an AWESOME dream! {woot} My best dream was probably the one where I was going to film a movie on the beach with Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato and the Jonas Brothers... Big Grin

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
01-11-2008, 10:58 PM
Once I had a sims dream, it was a moth B4 freetime came out, and I was super hyped!

It was a disappointing dream though.... Sad

I installed FreeTime on the day it came out, it installed 2 new items; the pottery wheel and a decorative duck, and gave us one hobby; cuisine.

Lol. Only 3 things were included in it......

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
03-11-2008, 02:06 AM
LOL.
If I was you in that dream, I would've asked for my money back... {lol}

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
03-11-2008, 02:10 AM
your dream sounds great Rena i think your dream is right on with how the game works..cause wasnt it said that even when we arent playing them they grow up and live life.. not sure if thats even when the game isnt on at all..anyone know the answer to that???

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
03-11-2008, 02:26 AM
(01-11-2008 10:58 PM)BᄂΛᄃΚ DIΛMӨПDƧ™ link Wrote:Once I had a sims dream, it was a moth B4 freetime came out, and I was super hyped!

It was a disappointing dream though.... Sad

I installed FreeTime on the day it came out, it installed 2 new items; the pottery wheel and a decorative duck, and gave us one hobby; cuisine.

Lol. Only 3 things were included in it......
that made me laugh lol!!
03-11-2008, 03:14 AM
That was an awesome dream.  I have yet to dream about TS3! That was an awesome loading screen you'd mentioned.  I would totally laugh out of shock if it turns out like that too! The only games I dreamed about was Fallout 3, it was kinda annoying...my life pausing and stuff.

The only dream I had was on the night before I lost my job.

It turned out exactly like the dream and thanks to the dream, I knew what to say and what not to say.

My boss was such a....No amount of curse words could describe him, but I was one of the 5 people that quit cause of him.  He treated us like total crap, like he fired someone because they hurt theirselves and had to decrease her hours, due to physical therapy.  I was the last to put up with crap and had enough and told him my mind.

He took stupid college workstudy too seriously, telling me that I can't go to my scholarship meetings, and when I had an doctor's appointment, I wasn't taking my job seriously.  I don't have the time for ****s!

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
03-11-2008, 08:55 AM
(03-11-2008 03:14 AM)yummybunny link Wrote:That was an awesome dream.  I have yet to dream about TS3! That was an awesome loading screen you'd mentioned.  I would totally laugh out of shock if it turns out like that too! The only games I dreamed about was Fallout 3, it was kinda annoying...my life pausing and stuff.

The only dream I had was on the night before I lost my job.

It turned out exactly like the dream and thanks to the dream, I knew what to say and what not to say.

My boss was such a....No amount of curse words could describe him, but I was one of the 5 people that quit cause of him.  He treated us like total crap, like he fired someone because they hurt theirselves and had to decrease her hours, due to physical therapy.  I was the last to put up with crap and had enough and told him my mind.

He took stupid college workstudy too seriously, telling me that I can't go to my scholarship meetings, and when I had an doctor's appointment, I wasn't taking my job seriously.  I don't have the time for ****s!

Haha, that was somewhat funny, despite your absolute misery. I loved your wording. Big Grin

Horray!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
17-12-2008, 11:58 AM
I had a dream I played only my family on The Sims 3, and then when I went to play pre-made families, like the Goth's, and they were all dead... I wonder if that will happen?? I have been thinking about that for a while.