Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does The Sims 2 still appeal to you?
11-11-2008, 01:37 AM
Re: Does The Sims 2 still appeal to you?
(10-11-2008 02:15 AM)frannyve link Wrote:I agree with yummybunny; after hearing all the new features in ts3

I keep wishing whenever I hit a loading screen that i had a seamless neighborhood

and I feel like all my sims are living the same story, on their lot.

{unsure}
Well, I sort of agree with you there.
All my Sims' lives are basically the same. Sad

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2008, 03:45 AM
(11-11-2008 01:37 AM)¤ Watashi wa kawaii desu. ¤ link Wrote:[quote author=frannyve link=topic=3789.msg142709#msg142709 date=1226279756]
I agree with yummybunny; after hearing all the new features in ts3

I keep wishing whenever I hit a loading screen that i had a seamless neighborhood

and I feel like all my sims are living the same story, on their lot.

{unsure}
Well, I sort of agree with you there.
All my Sims' lives are basically the same. Sad
[/quote]

same here...they get up, go to school/work, come home, work on skills, go to bed, get up...it gets rather redundant after a while

[Image: judycollage.jpg]
11-11-2008, 02:33 PM
Exactly, then you wanna go places...then...

1.  You have to load your whole annoying family in the car
2.  The Sim's needs goes down fast, and each community lot takes care of 1-2 needs.
3.  You do not feel like the constant loading to visit community lot after community lot, especially if one has a slow computer.
4.  And you have the same experience no matter what place you go to...there is nothing new there, or nothing.

And that's true what Golden-Era Geek said...all we do is the same stuff each day..eat, sleep, poop, go to school, work, sit, woohoo, have babies...

Then a lot of fans, like myself have babies so much, because that is about the only thing that brings excitement, and something new...what is the baby gonna be?  And what would it look like?

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
11-11-2008, 11:55 PM
I'm just like you, it's like my Sims are living the same day every day... it's, well, BORING after a while. That's why I'm constantly making Sims. :|

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
12-11-2008, 04:28 PM
I've been playing sims since like 2000 (I was 9) I played non-stop until Sims 2 came... then after Open For Business I started playing on-off. I haven't really played Sims 2 for a while now. Just waiting for Sims 3. {yes}
12-11-2008, 06:52 PM
I really am going to miss the Sims 2, there is something about that game that will always have my heart - and I'm going to play it as much as possible one last time, at least before the end of January.

Then I'm going to add some more ram for my computer, and get ready for (applauds)

Sims 3 ---  Big Grin

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
17-12-2008, 11:48 AM
Oh the day my friend told me The Sims 2 came out, I was like "wtf...??".. I didn't understand why it was called 'The Sims 2' when there were so many other sims expansions I was playing already.. But then I played it and I was like "woah...". haha. And I remember when I was first introduced to The Sims, my sister was playing it and building houses until I stole it and played it for days, thats when the addiction began..