I don't understand my Mom!
18-11-2008, 04:35 AM
Re: I don't understand my Mom!
yay my first tip that worked even though im not uno a romance guy

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Quote this message in a reply
19-11-2008, 04:39 PM
(18-11-2008 04:35 AM)oliver link Wrote:yay my first tip that worked even though im not uno a romance guy

But I'm a romance girl, a hopeless one at that. Tongue

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]
19-11-2008, 04:43 PM
Oh You make me laugh, Princess. Tongue

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
19-11-2008, 04:57 PM
(19-11-2008 04:43 PM)ηιαℓℓѕ ƒαѕιηαтιση link Wrote:Oh You make me laugh, Princess. Tongue

I love when I make people lol. Smile

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]
19-11-2008, 05:01 PM
I do too {lol} Big Grin Tongue {woot}

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
19-11-2008, 08:46 PM
i feel your pain chanel my mom is making me mad at the moment she said i could get a phone and then changed her mind again and i just want to scream and go outside or somewhere so i can scream really really loud to where nobody can hear me and then come back happy but there is no where like that where i live so i guess my anger is going to be balled up inside me forever and right now im giving her the silent treatment(sp?) and sorry for any typos mistakes

[Image: 8cb154957f27811e]
<br /><br />Life is like a roller-coaster,it goes up,down,and there is no telling how long its going to go up and down
19-11-2008, 09:55 PM
i always try the silent treatment but mum makes me talk all the time or i wake up the next day and forget about it ^ Sad

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

20-11-2008, 12:03 AM
(19-11-2008 08:46 PM)TEAM EDWARD FOREVER!!!! link Wrote:i feel your pain chanel my mom is making me mad at the moment she said i could get a phone and then changed her mind again and i just want to scream and go outside or somewhere so i can scream really really loud to where nobody can hear me and then come back happy but there is no where like that where i live so i guess my anger is going to be balled up inside me forever and right now im giving her the silent treatment(sp?) and sorry for any typos mistakes
Awww that sucks D:
I'm like Ollie, I'm not good at the silent treatment...

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
20-11-2008, 02:17 AM
yea it does suck and it was actually good that i gave her the silent trestment because my throat has been hurting like crap today but somehow she got me to talk and im starting to forgive her and im trying to talk her into to buying it but she said if i can find a cheaper one she will buy it but i havent found a cheaper one yet and i really want the pick phone i showed you chanel  Sad

[Image: 8cb154957f27811e]
<br /><br />Life is like a roller-coaster,it goes up,down,and there is no telling how long its going to go up and down
20-11-2008, 11:33 PM
Hmmm when is your birthday?

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!