Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
do you think
27-11-2008, 08:19 PM
Re: do you think
I think there will be more premades than just six.

However, where can I find the place that says a maximum of 60 sims in a neighborhood? That seems very low!

Bat

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2008, 08:21 PM
There will most def be townies populating. I think the game determines them (based on the storyline that EA intended to have) on how much free space you have on your comp to play. I'm sure you can edit it to your preferences as well.

I'd like to see a nice thriving town, but I think I may want to start small because I realize I want to keep up with the town as well as my sims. Yes, you can jump from sim to sim (I hear) but if there are 30 families that I know of and they are all aging, I will feel I missed out on wayyyy too much.

There has to be enough people to peak your interests unless you choose to delete them. If they die off, of course you have their offspring to play around with and can intermix them with your premade sims and so on.

And I meant (ts2 Newbies)

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
28-11-2008, 12:11 AM
(27-11-2008 05:52 PM)ѕιмму ρσтαтσєs link Wrote:well
i read that there can only be 60 people in your neighborhood at a time
I kinda doubt that, 60 people really? That's crazy, if so then they probably want your neighborhood be a nice size or whatever. But seriously who really has a neighborhood with only 60 people?  {blink} It sounds do funny...But it limits stuff ._.;  {no} {no}

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
28-11-2008, 12:12 AM
(28-11-2008 12:11 AM)~Pro-Vivaldi~ link Wrote:[quote author=ѕιмму ρσтαтσєs link=topic=4030.msg148136#msg148136 date=1227804748]
well
i read that there can only be 60 people in your neighborhood at a time
I kinda doubt that, 60 people really? That's crazy, if so then they probably want your neighborhood - be a nice size or whatever. But seriously who really has a neighborhood with only 60 people?  {blink} It sounds funny...But it limits stuff ._.;  {no} {no}
[/quote]

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
28-11-2008, 06:36 PM
Instead of 30 families, what I really meant was a good, thriving community when I first pop in the game.

If we have six families, or ten, we might be seeing the same sims all the time, and no one different, except a few townies.

I am gonna make about 5-10 families, and move them in, before I make my starter sim. 

I am that kind of person that don't feel like I am missing out on my sims.  I only care about a select number, and that's usually the family or two that I'm playing.

I think that it would be nice to pop in on my sim's sister's family, and be surprised that she had found a husband with three kids, and one on the way.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
28-11-2008, 07:40 PM
Yeah when I start with the game I'm going to make some families myself and see them unfold; I would play with one family for about an hour and then another hour play the other family I created, and just keep repeating it and rotating, so I do not feel like I've been left out from something interesting happening.

But you can map tag your sims, hopefully you can do that to the many families and generations of families you create because then you really wouldnt feel left out or you are lost about something that happen because you werent focused on the family. So with the tags at least you can follow and get a better understanding of what your sims are up too, and I like that, because I think it would be very confusing if they didnt include that in the game.

-------------

I do believe the townies of course will age and progress on their own. In the Sims 2, you had the townies that would work at certain places behind the counter and there were really no backstories to them, so I assume this time if you want you can follow that townie and control them and get an understanding of their family and what not. Unless you delete them from the game.

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
29-11-2008, 10:11 AM
I don't think so.. I also think it's enough.

[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br />[Image: s.jpg]
[/center]
29-11-2008, 10:06 PM
I don't think there would be any NPC townies because it said many times that everyone in the neighbourhood will be controllable.