Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dear Ea,
07-12-2008, 12:18 AM
Re: Dear Ea,
I just thought about this. Maybe it WOULDN'T be too much. Because there aren't that many weeks left.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2008, 03:15 AM
At least give us a new video once a month, like at the end of each month.

And how bout don't promise us updates on certain times or days if they aren't gonna be out.  Just whip it out...

At least one screenie a week would help, or a few...we don't care what they are of...

They can be about the most uninteresting things about TS3, people are gonna be talking about them, like they are the best new thing anyways:

1.  A sim sleeping
2.  Going to the bathroom/showering

At least show us a pic of some food.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
07-12-2008, 06:40 PM
more babies  to!
more teens children and toddlers
07-12-2008, 08:22 PM
a newborn.  8)

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
08-12-2008, 06:13 AM
(07-12-2008 03:15 AM)SuggieGlider link Wrote:At least give us a new video once a month, like at the end of each month.

And how bout don't promise us updates on certain times or days if they aren't gonna be out.  Just whip it out...

At least one screenie a week would help, or a few...we don't care what they are of...

They can be about the most uninteresting things about TS3, people are gonna be talking about them, like they are the best new thing anyways:

1.  A sim sleeping
2.  Going to the bathroom/showering

At least show us a pic of some food.
That would've been a good idea...too bad EA didn't think of it when we actually had enough time for videos once a month, or screenies once a week. Sad

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!