Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: How many kids will you try to have in the game?
1-5
6-10
11 and up
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Number of children
05-12-2008, 04:43 AM
Re: Number of children
It depends on the family.

But now, i'm probably gonna have way more kids, since they all live their lives without me.

That's why I hated going through generations in ts2 - your offspring are scattered around the neighbourhood, and if you only play you favourite sim, then you have to age the rest, it took ages and wasn't fun....

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2008, 01:14 PM
i agree with adam
i hate it when in TS2 for example you have a family with a teen and a toddler and the teen grows into an adult and moves out and lets say s/he has a kid and that kid grows into a teen and you don't play the original family not only is that kid(/teen) older then his oncle but the parent can have no relationship with his sibling

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
05-12-2008, 01:20 PM
I know.  I am sick of that too.  Adam is right.  It gets really boring trying to catch everyone up, because you are not interested in every family.

This is why TS3 is so great.  You don't have to worry about ever-lasting families that you don't want wasting up space.  Instead, they can do stuff on their own and age.

I usually stop playing a couple when they get old, then I play a child of theirs and raise a family...and usually, I would delete the parents and the other siblings I wasn't interested in...like if they ever came over and visited...and the aging would just get wrong.

This is the best part second to the seamless n-hood...maybe the best part of TS3.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
06-12-2008, 07:04 PM
1-5... I'm not very good at keeping Sims alive, lol.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
07-12-2008, 08:23 PM
{lol}

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
08-12-2008, 06:03 AM
(07-12-2008 08:23 PM)Scene23 link Wrote:{lol}
Haha, yeahh, and I'm also not too into the generation thing. I just play for, well, no reason.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
08-12-2008, 08:25 AM
{rolleyes}

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!