Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Little New News!!!
04-12-2008, 11:54 AM
Re: A Little New News!!!
Those kids are so adorable {blush}

[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br />[Image: s.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2008, 01:53 PM
Morty and "Bella" look so cute!

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
04-12-2008, 02:56 PM
[quote author=sims3luva22 link=topic=4097.msg150107#msg150107 date=1228346160]
That has to be Bella! It looks just like her, see, I knew she was a child in the neighborhood somewhere. Looks like the stories are all planned out. Man, they are so lucky. I wonder why fans don't get to be chosen to go to these unless they are a mod, cc, or movie maker Sad
[/quote

Yes they are lucky..good for them..even if I was invited..I wouldnt be able to make it anyway..lol...but I feel that is Bella too....her hair/hair color is the same...except for her skin tone...maybe she will get a little darker as she gets older...but that will be really cool if that is her...and imagine if we dont play with the Goths family...later on in life(in the game)..Cassandra will be in the game...Im just thinkn it will turn out that way if we dont..but yea..congrats on the people  who got invited..I'll rather just wait to get the game..i dont want to know EVERYTHING about the game...I want to find out everything on my own...so when the game gets here..its on and poppin..lol

The sims...will be with me forever..for life..and for eternity....ALL MINES
04-12-2008, 04:30 PM
Lucky {cursing} lol xD
Cute kids! but how did you know they were Mortimer and Bella?  ???

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
04-12-2008, 08:21 PM
We know that is Mortimer, because he is on the poster...the one that shows the Goths.  He is wearing the same exact clothes, got the same hair style, etc.  And we aren't for sure if that is Bella, but it is an educated guess, and it is just fun to wonder.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
04-12-2008, 11:42 PM
is it me or the kids have different height? 8)
04-12-2008, 11:58 PM
and her hand is on her chest

and has a dreamy look on her face

morty looks taller Smile
05-12-2008, 08:09 PM
Now I believe even more that that girl is Bella.

Today, I went to Target to pick up TS3 promotional disc, and I looked at some of the pics.  She was in another pic with Mortimer, titled will Mortimer ever fall in love?  That girl may just be Bella...she is too adorable to be a townie.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
05-12-2008, 08:55 PM
a promotional disk? Whats on it?  {unsure}

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
05-12-2008, 11:23 PM
Like 6 or 7 different pictures, the same videos, all the careers, CAS info, build a house info, families of the n-hood...get a closer look at them...I taped the promotional disc and am willing to put it on youtube...I just have to find my camera's USB cable.