Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Out on Time?
06-12-2008, 12:39 AM
Re: Out on Time?
Most likely, they'd get to go home with it as a souvieur (can't spell it)...I mean, they will spend four days on it, doing everything that can be done in the game, since they are also having them make videos.  They did say, "Get your hands on TS3 early."  And I bet they take it home too.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2008, 01:31 AM
i don't think they'll get to take the game home with them
first they will loose alot of money if they'll just give copies for free
and second i don't think they'll give anybody the game before the release date
i think that the "Get your hands on TS3 early." applys only for those 4 days
and with all of TS2 EPs and SPs once they've said a release date that date did not change so i don't think this date will change

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
06-12-2008, 01:47 AM
Probably they aren't sending them home with the game...but I bet that they will save on the price of the game somehow.

And they won't lose that much money...it's like 50-100 invitations, and billions of fans all over.  If they do send them home, they would only lose $5,000 - $7,000, which is like losing a penny to them.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
06-12-2008, 07:08 PM
I think The Sims 3 will come out on time; I'm almost positive of it.
There were rumors about the release date all over the Internet. But February 20th hasn't changed since what, August?
It appears that EAxis is practically done with the game.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
06-12-2008, 07:57 PM
My 1,000th Post!!!

{lurv} {band} {!} {highclap} {horn} {drunk} {party}

Anyways, back to topic...(It took me months to post a thousand time)

I think that it is done too.  It looks done, they are releasing promotions and coupons to be redeemed between Feb. and April, they are showing off better videos, and the screenies look great! 

If they don't change it between late January and early February, then it's done.

06-12-2008, 09:37 PM
Congratulations, Yummybunny/SuggieGlider! (Sorry I'm not used to your new name Tongue )
Anyway, yeah, the videos and screenshots look great. Maybe they WEREN'T just teasing us when they announced The Sims 3 earlier this year.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
06-12-2008, 10:50 PM
i think it will be out on time
07-12-2008, 12:27 AM
I'm not used to my new name either....(lol)  I sat and thought for like ten minutes if I should change my name.

Be positive...it will be out on time.

07-12-2008, 08:09 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2008 08:12 PM by Scene23.)
It could be those people chosen to the event could be given a special password to the Sims 3 website next month for 4 days straight, like a trial period, so that way they can play the game a lil to some extent and also of course mess around with CAS, and also when they are done before their 4 day trial is up, they'll get to upload a movie with the movie making feature, and everyones creations will be posted a couple days afterwards.

Or unless they will be flown to San Francisco for some days and will get to play the game there at the studios, but then that would be too expensive to do.

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
07-12-2008, 08:41 PM
they could only be picking CC creators from near SF

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />