Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Out on Time?
08-12-2008, 01:47 AM
Re: Out on Time?
(07-12-2008 08:09 PM)Scene23 link Wrote:Or unless they will be flown to San Francisco for some days and will get to play the game there at the studios, but then that would be too expensive to do.
they are doing that, all expenses paid

they will be making new clothes and hair i would think

no need for color and design ones though
we can do that already

but they will make different styles of hair and different styles of clothing 
Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2008, 01:51 AM
I doubt they will be making that stuff.

We don't see any of that stuff on the exchange of TS2.com.

And meshes weren't originally part of TS2 in the first place..fans found out how.

I think they will make simple stuff like houses, recolors, movies, sims, custom objects, and more. 

It would be nice if they can make hair and clothes, but that is too good to be true.  Or they can be thinking right--people want those the most.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
08-12-2008, 01:53 AM
Really Simmy? Wow. Then I guess they are really lucky. I just cannot wait to see some vids and some of the fans creations and see what they came up with.

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
08-12-2008, 06:02 AM
(08-12-2008 01:47 AM)ѕιмму ρσтαтσєs link Wrote:[quote author=Scene23 link=topic=4109.msg150998#msg150998 date=1228676984]
Or unless they will be flown to San Francisco for some days and will get to play the game there at the studios, but then that would be too expensive to do.
they are doing that, all expenses paid
[/quote]
Of course. They probably have enough money to ship off ALL the Sims players. {rolleyes}

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
08-12-2008, 08:23 AM
{rolleyes} I wasn't talking about EA, know it all.  {rolleyes}

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
08-12-2008, 06:00 PM
(08-12-2008 01:51 AM)SuggieGlider link Wrote:I doubt they will be making that stuff.

We don't see any of that stuff on the exchange of TS2.com.

there are alot of clothes/make up/hair on TS2.com exchange
i think that this is what they're gonna be making and vids

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
11-12-2008, 01:49 PM
everyone that lives in australia is a little more lucky than others since there releasing the game in australia in the 12th of february
so lucky
11-12-2008, 05:24 PM
They are lucky.  Idk if I would even get on the forums that week.

I may, because I will fall to temptation.

What they should do is have a spoiler section, or post rules about posting spoilers, so things don't have to be ruined for everybody.

We don't wanna go on the forum, and someone who has the game has all these spoiler topics, then sometimes, the name of the topic is a spoiler.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
14-12-2008, 10:39 PM
I think it will come out on time.
So do you want people from here (Australia) to post pictures of the game? Or would you rather they just kept quiet about it until everybody has a copy?
14-12-2008, 11:04 PM
I would prefer nothing at all, until everyone gets the copy, but you have your rights to.

It would just be nice to just put "SPOILER" in the topic name.

Or when you wanna say a spoiler, we have to highlight the text the black, then readers have to highlight to read.

[glow=black,2,300]TS3 is gonna be awesome!!![/glow]

It's out of respect to everyone...how would you feel if someone said what happened in a family, or whatever in the game, that was supossed to happen...and you don't have the game yet?

Or the mods need to start a temporary spoilers section.