Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Day When TS3 Comes Out
08-12-2008, 05:59 AM
Re: The Day When TS3 Comes Out
I'm skipping school that day. Big Grin I already asked my Mom, and she said yes. Weee.
I'll probs wake up even earlier than I do for school, and get to the store. Mom isn't the kind of midnight-premiere person. But we will still wake up at like, 5 in the morning. Head off to the store, BUY TS3!!! I'll be sleep-deprived, because I won't be able to sleep February 19th. {woot} But I will be jumping all over the place. I'll be screaming in the car, and my Mom will pretend to be annoyed, but I know she'll be excited, deep down inside. ;D I'll run into the house, slam my door shut, impatiently boot up my computer (which shouldn't take so long, since by then I'll have uninstalled TS2 & EPs), install. I'll scream as soon as the screen is filled with the game. I'll scream when I see the neighborhood. I'll scream very loudly when I go into CAS, since that's my favorite feature. I'll make impossibly beautiful Sims, which is my favorite thing to do in TS2. Big Grin I'll play until midnight, because that is my self-created bedtime. And by then I'll be absolutely EXHAUSTED. Tongue

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2008, 06:58 AM
first i shall get out of bed and scream then i shall get stuff ready for school then look on youtube for vids then after school i shall have a party then like the next day i shall get it and eat the rest of the party food and then install the game and play it!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

08-12-2008, 07:01 AM
but if i can i shalll see if i can skip school

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

08-12-2008, 09:38 AM
I may skip work...My boss never has nothing for me to do, so she will let me.  But then I regret it, when my check is a little shorter, so I may not...unless I make it up, which I may forget to do.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
08-12-2008, 02:09 PM
I am not going to be online the week it comes out in Aussie, or until I get the game. When I get it in the mail I will do the whole screaming/freaking out thing, and while it loads read the manual, check out the CE goodies, perhaps post on here about my excitement, and when it is ready, be mesmerized until 4 am. I will go to sleep and wake up at 6 and play all day again. Over and over until I pass out at my computer and am forced to catch up on sleep. I don't want to lose sleep before playing it though, and since mine is being mailed I'm sure it won't be there for a couple days.
CAN'T WAIT >.<

My social life will cease to exist in June.
09-12-2008, 06:02 AM
I'm going to curse evers minute from the moment I wake up untill schools over. Then I'm going to yell at my brother if he's at the computer when I get home. Then I'm going to play, and play, and play and then die.

What do you mean "gaming addiction" {lol}

No seriously, I'm going to do my best keeping myself alive and healthy. No point in dying when the game comes out right?

&quot;Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.&quot;<br /><br />-- Terry Pratchett, Jingo<br />[Image: bannerIDSFkopia-1.jpg]
<br /><br />My Deviantart page<br />
09-12-2008, 12:41 PM
Ill probably have to work the ni
ght before so on the 20th ill b getting off at 6am passing gamestop on my way home cursing it for not being open and then ill force myself to fall asleep no matter how excited I am so I can gt up around 11 to purchase it.

Of course (guessing ill have my computer by then) ill stare at all of the goodies in my preorder box, read the games manual and prima while loading the game, scream, accidently wake up my mom (if I'm still living with my mom) go pee, sit back at the screen, scream again and of course when it all loads up ill be ooing, ahhhing, and omging, and wait how cooling the whole time Big Grin

I plan on checking out most spoilers and player made screenies just to peak my interests and keep me happy but I won't spoil surprises for myself like pregnancies and woohooing, etc. I want to be surprised on my own. That also includes cooking, and promotions.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
09-12-2008, 12:53 PM
I get you.  I have to work and go to school on the 20th. 

Then what if it doesn't arrive on the 20th?  Like the Target coupon says:  Redeem between 2/22 and 4/15...The 22nd is a freaking Sunday!  I hate Sundays...it's like Monday!  I may not go to church.

Usually the stragety guides comes out a few days earlier at Gamestops where I live.  I will grab that as soon as possible and read it until TS3 comes out.

I am really hoping that is Target's arrival date...I have it preordered at Gamestop, so if it comes there earliest, I don't care about saving five bucks...I'm gonna get it there.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
09-12-2008, 01:09 PM
Hehe I hear ya. Ill b back in school as well but it'll b in the middle of the semester so if I have to go 2 class I can afford to skip, though I never schedule classes on fridays no thanks!

My moms been bugging me about asking my boss to let me off on saturdays so I can attend church with her. If, and I pray it doesn't come out on the 22nd- if I have to work that saturday, I'm sleeping halfway and b 4 my mom gets back from church I'm sneaking over to gamestop to get it, shut it off when I hear her (or wear some earphones) and pretend I'm sleeping Big Grin

Hmmm the folks at gamestop told me they can't release the guides until after the game is released

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
09-12-2008, 02:46 PM
I get you.

And yeah, those stragety guides were out, even for the big games with the midnight release.
I am hoping TS3 gets one, but it isn't one of those gory games that their male fans would be drooling over, so I doubt it.