Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sim Slums
20-03-2008, 02:04 PM
Re: Sim Slums
(20-03-2008 06:17 AM)simkid link Wrote:I have this annoying habit of wanting to make all my sims rich. I start out trying not to boost their funds, and end up with them living in luxury. Smile
yeah i have a habit to  Wink

Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2008, 02:39 PM
*Starts singing in the ghetto*
That'd be fun! Something my evil sister would do... She makes horrible Sims. I like my neighbourhoods to be perfect.

[Image: paramoresims.jpg]
<br />This heart it beats, beats for only you.<br />Paramore are coming to Ireland, and I can't go. Sad!
20-03-2008, 02:42 PM
sim ghetto's would be a really good idea. Big Grin
and so would apartments, it would mean a cheaper house, like usually if you buy a decent house, even a cheap one, i never seem to have enough money left over to decorate my house, or even just buy the necessary stuff. I think after creating a family you should start off with more than 20,000, at least 30,000, or just lower the prices of the houses Smile

Smile
20-03-2008, 04:23 PM
(20-03-2008 02:42 PM)Selinaa. link Wrote:sim ghetto's would be a really good idea. Big Grin
and so would apartments, it would mean a cheaper house, like usually if you buy a decent house, even a cheap one, i never seem to have enough money left over to decorate my house, or even just buy the necessary stuff. I think after creating a family you should start off with more than 20,000, at least 30,000, or just lower the prices of the houses Smile
yes! i want apartments so bad... and would provide a more cost effective way of living for our single or coupled sims w/o kids. and you could pay rent

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]
20-03-2008, 04:43 PM
:o yeah, renting houses would be so much better, rather than buying your house. that means you would have enough money to buy everything for your house Smile

Smile
20-03-2008, 07:51 PM
(20-03-2008 06:04 AM)simgrapes link Wrote:This "World Builder Tool," mentioned in the Eurogamer article(http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=94996), I think will allow me to build my own Sim ghetto of run down shacks(maybe  apartments if this is featured(fingers crossed). I will populate it with hobo clothed sims with negative traits, like kleptomaniac, UNLUCKY *duh*, or maybe even a couple with EVIL. THen I will watch this part of the town destroy itself. Of course then my Batman sim will save them.

I love that idea! I may try my own version of that  Smile

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!