Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Incorperation of Twilight
29-01-2009, 01:39 AM
Re: Incorperation of Twilight
Too true. But then again, it would be fantastic advertising for both EA and the people they sign with. And they'd both make a great deal of money off of it, no doubt.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2009, 01:40 AM
That's true,  but some people would be all mad becasue a book they dont like is in it.  Even though they dont have to use the items from that part though.

I really like your idea Bambi
29-01-2009, 01:41 AM
Stephenie Meyer has enough money, by now, I'm sure. I don't really think she deserves it... she doesn't appreciate her fans, doesn't read their letters and she needs to get over Midnight Sun at least a little bit.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
29-01-2009, 01:51 AM
You know, I use to think the same of JK Rowling. In fact, sometimes I still do. It's not like they're too busy... But I think, no matter how much money people have, they're always wanting more. It's just never enough. It seems to go as fast as it comes.

Besides, this Twilight-mania will die down eventually. Especially since she's already finished writing them. It's not like HP, where it really got popular about halfway through the series. Once they run out of movies to make, you'll hear very little of it, I bet you. At that point, she'll be desperate to advertise it and pick it up again, or at least squeeze everything out of it she can.

Well, I'd buy a movie/tv show/book EP/SP if they made one, even if it did include some subjects I didn't like. And even if it misses some I do. I'm sure most everyone would, as well.

29-01-2009, 02:00 AM
Good points, Bambi... you know, one of the main things that made me like Twilight less was a quote from Robert Pattinson. Some of it is a bit racy, but hilarious. I'm sure if you Googled it you could find the rest online Wink

"Edward is a manic depressive. Stephenie really believes she's Bella. Twilight is a book that should've never been published. It's like, 'Oh, I had this dream about a really hot guy, I think I'll write a book about it'."

Also, the supposed "fanatics" are really annoying me. Everyone at school knows the basic storyline of Breaking Dawn, even though most of them haven't even read the first book.

You're right that in maybe 6-9 years, when all of the movies have long been finished, Twilight will die. Then Stephenie Meyer will finally try to go back to Midnight Sun, and nobody will want it anymore.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
29-01-2009, 02:04 AM
Oh, I have a feeling it'll be much quicker than 6-9 years. It's already starting to die down a bit where I live, and I'm sure it won't be long before everyone realises how stupid they're being.

And I forgot to mention earlier, I really hate how SM handled the Midnight Sun incident. She basically threw a hissy fit about it and made it so that nobody can truly enjoy it. Rather immature of her, I must say.

29-01-2009, 02:08 AM
Plus, she stopped writing at a very incovenient time for the fans... I really wanted to read the meadow scene in Edward's point of view. Also, she's been writing non-stop in a short time; she should know by now not to let anybody but the editor & publisher read her book until it's published.

Where I live, I think it might last until something new comes out or until the Breaking Dawn movie has been released on DVD. None of the cast has even signed on for BD...

29-01-2009, 02:12 AM
Then again, perhaps she's saving MS for when the popularity does die down. Kind of like how people think JKR is planning an 8th book for that time. But whatever reasoning she has for it, it's a little unfair.

Let's hope it doesn't last that long. Although, at this rate, BD will be out in three or so years. I can't believe NM is coming out this year...

29-01-2009, 02:16 AM
I can.    I think that JKR will release a book that takes place in the HP world, but not the same story.
29-01-2009, 02:18 AM
(29-01-2009 02:12 AM)Bambikins link Wrote:Then again, perhaps she's saving MS for when the popularity does die down. Kind of like how people think JKR is planning an 8th book for that time. But whatever reasoning she has for it, it's a little unfair.

Let's hope it doesn't last that long. Although, at this rate, BD will be out in three or so years. I can't believe NM is coming out this year...
Agreed, it's a little too fast for me. They're working that cast to the bone right now. Hey, they're probably getting a ton of buckaroos, so who are they to complain?