Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Incorperation of Twilight
09-02-2009, 04:27 AM
Re: Incorperation of Twilight
Nice people wouldn't but there are people that would.
Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2009, 04:31 AM
(08-02-2009 09:51 PM)мя. ѕιмму link Wrote:Yes, I ahve.  I really liked it, but no one on here did......
;o Meeeeh!
Yeahh I understand those people who would want Twilight,but it's getting boring now. I think it's an awesome idea,but I think Harry Potter would get a stronger response Wink
Bambi-I agree on the one expansion pack for all the magical/tv/movie stuff. That would be amazing.

09-02-2009, 05:58 PM
Heck, I hope they never do that. But they never would, though. It would be terrible, ahah!
09-02-2009, 11:35 PM
(09-02-2009 03:55 AM)JallioNinja link Wrote:I Agree with her, posting comments like that will just get your karama even lower.

[quote author=мя. ѕιмму link=topic=4639.msg170257#msg170257 date=1234126302]
Yes, I ahve.  I really liked it, but no one on here did......

I liked it :3
[/quote]
Im a guy, and I said that I wouldnt take karma
09-02-2009, 11:59 PM
(09-02-2009 04:31 AM)UbberSommie :D link Wrote:[quote author=мя. ѕιмму link=topic=4639.msg170257#msg170257 date=1234126302]
Yes, I ahve.  I really liked it, but no one on here did......
;o Meeeeh!
Yeahh I understand those people who would want Twilight,but it's getting boring now. I think it's an awesome idea,but I think Harry Potter would get a stronger response Wink
Bambi-I agree on the one expansion pack for all the magical/tv/movie stuff. That would be amazing.
[/quote]

YES! YESSSSSSSSS! ^_^ agreed !!! someone who understands my thoughts!!

(09-02-2009 04:27 AM)happyman129 link Wrote:Nice people wouldn't but there are people that would.

well may be its not people. May be its you. Study up on Sims more ;D I mean do not get mad at me for saying this but you do have -5 carma. *nods*

~Jal Ninja
10-02-2009, 12:24 AM
Yes I do have -5 karma, and I have no idea why. It can't be me, becuase I say nothing but my opinions in the nicest way possible.
10-02-2009, 03:05 AM
Well, I have only 1 karma not b/c people do not think I make good comments b/c one person thought I made a good comment. Not many people care about karma so they really do not pay much attention to it. And the way you replied to my sugestion could be seen as mean. It is you for me to be a higher lvl than you and also for you to already have 5 people not like you. Probally means you need to change your ways!!

ANY WAY!! before a adim bumps off this post I wantd to say.

I love edward and I challange any one to say other wise!!

~Jal Ninja
15-02-2009, 02:37 PM
I accept that challenge! I don't like Edward!  Tongue

Don't beat me please. {unsure}

&quot;Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.&quot;<br /><br />-- Terry Pratchett, Jingo<br />[Image: bannerIDSFkopia-1.jpg]
<br /><br />My Deviantart page<br />
15-02-2009, 04:12 PM
-beats-    Edward is da bomb XD  Jacob is okay.....
15-02-2009, 06:20 PM
*slaps* I CHANGE MY CONTRODICTION !!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​ *coff* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Emmett!

~Jal Ninja