Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Moon Release date
01-02-2009, 08:17 PM
Re: New Moon Release date
(01-02-2009 06:56 PM)xxChanelxx link Wrote:Its "darkness" is what makes it great. I've never seen or heard of a series like ASOUE. All stories these days have a generally happy ending, at least Lemony Snicket was a unique writer.

Yeah, I love ASOUE. They're so dark, yet so incredibly witty. There ain't no books like them.

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2009, 08:30 PM
Re: New Moon Release date
(01-02-2009 08:09 PM)Cassie link Wrote:[quote author=[removed] (: link=topic=4652.msg167749#msg167749 date=1233510212]
[quote author=Cassie link=topic=4652.msg167641#msg167641 date=1233485492]
I didn't want Kirsten to be Bella! Apart from the fact she has the same birthday as me, nothing else to me appeals. I remember watching the films she used to be in when she was a bit younger, and boy was she ugly, and boy did she look like a... boy. She's changed a lot.

I totally wanted Emily Browning to be Bella. I know a lot of people did. =(
(01-02-2009 06:35 PM)xxChanelxx link Wrote:At first I didn't know much about Kristen... so I didn't mind her a lot. But then I found out more about her and was like, "This girl stinks!"
Emily Browning is a great actress and actually knows how to show EMOTION. She should've been Bella.
THANK YOU! She did an amazing job in ASOUE! Although the director,not so much  {glare}
My mom FINALLY agrees how Kristen sucks sooo much (:
She is a very terrible actress,and I don't know how she even landed that part O_o
[/quote]

Yeahh, Emily Browning rocks. She's how I imagined Bella when I first read the books. She has a unique look about her as well. She needs to get herself known more because I would totally support her in that. I freaking loved Series of Unfortunate Events! I feel sorry for the dude who played Klaus though... his father died when he was a baby and his house burned down while he was promoting ASOUE. That's some sucky luck.
[/quote]
Liam Aiken,yeah that's sad. I haven't heard of him since ASOUE. I heard he's going to NYU to get a degree in director I think.

Quote this message in a reply