Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Moon Release date
24-01-2009, 08:47 PM
Re: New Moon Release date
x) I don't mind Taylor getting the spotlight for a little while,but Vanessa has enough,if not more.
Okay the book revolves Edward's Bella's and Jacob's relationship,but don't let the stars get all the spotlight,c'mon everyone else works as hard too.

Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2009, 12:44 AM
I didn't like the first movie cause it had kristen stewart in it most of the movies she played in the past were kind of crappy,but she did ok in Twilight. Now I think I will not like New Moon because of all the major star's in it.
25-01-2009, 01:55 AM
I think they are rushing it a bit, they should take thier time to make it as good as possible, don't rush it.  Plus right now I'm looking forward to Harry Potter's release.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
25-01-2009, 05:24 AM
.........  Am I the only one who liked that movie?

You have to keep in mind, it was really low budget.  They didnt think it would get this much of a turnout.    New Moon is going to be high budget and awesome.
25-01-2009, 05:26 AM
I loved Twilight don't get me wrong, I absolutely loved it but I still think Another movie so soon is a bit rushed.  I mean the sooner they are out the sooner they will be over with as far as savoring the moment goes, if you get what I mean.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
25-01-2009, 05:30 AM
I understand that.  But people not wanting to see it because it has more stars in it?  Ridiculous.  Dakota is going to play Jane. And she is in like, what? 2 scenes?

I think that is just ridiculous.
25-01-2009, 05:34 AM
But...
We don't want any sluts like Vanessa ruining for us. 
Don't get me wrong, I love Twilight, but this is just getting ridiculous...
Rushing it like this, and getting those huge stars that don't even fit the part.
And it doesn't even matter if it has a high budget, rushing it like they are, its still going to suck.  You've got to take time to make it amazing.
25-01-2009, 05:37 AM
They are making it over the span of a year.  That seems like plenty of time.  A lot of movies get done fast, and then they just dont release info til later.

Like with the Sims 3 lol
25-01-2009, 05:39 AM
But look how long they've been making the sims 3.  Just because they annouce it, doesn't mean they weren't working on it before they annouced it. And look when Twilight came out, they had to see how that did, and it did good, and so its under a couple months they have to make it.  Thats not enought time to make a movie with all that editing and stuff.  I personally they should take the same amount of time to they take for the Harry Potter movies.  They always turn out amazing so Twilight should do the same, since it is rivals with Harry Potter.  But alot of movies aren't announced until its half-way through or done.
25-01-2009, 06:07 AM
(25-01-2009 05:24 AM)мя. ѕιмму link Wrote:.........  Am I the only one who liked that movie?
Umm, pretty much. Kristen Stewart sucked all the humor out of Bella.
DAKOTA FANNING AS ONE OF THE VOLTURI!? Wow. Vanessa Hudgens as Leah! They're trying wayyy too hard to get as many super-famous actors as possible.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!