Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Moon Release date
25-01-2009, 05:26 PM
Re: New Moon Release date
(25-01-2009 05:39 AM)●~●ß~Ŕ~Ĩ~Ť●~● link Wrote:But look how long they've been making the sims 3.  Just because they annouce it, doesn't mean they weren't working on it before they annouced it. And look when Twilight came out, they had to see how that did, and it did good, and so its under a couple months they have to make it.  Thats not enought time to make a movie with all that editing and stuff.  I personally they should take the same amount of time to they take for the Harry Potter movies.  They always turn out amazing so Twilight should do the same, since it is rivals with Harry Potter.  But alot of movies aren't announced until its half-way through or done.
Thats not what i mean.....
(25-01-2009 06:07 AM)xxChanelxx link Wrote:[quote author=мя. ѕιмму link=topic=4652.msg164996#msg164996 date=1232857487]
.........  Am I the only one who liked that movie?
Umm, pretty much. Kristen Stewart sucked all the humor out of Bella.
DAKOTA FANNING AS ONE OF THE VOLTURI!? Wow. Vanessa Hudgens as Leah! They're trying wayyy too hard to get as many super-famous actors as possible.
[/quote]
I thought that she was funny.    Also, like I said,  people get all worked up because stars are in it, when they are in like 2 scenes!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2009, 08:52 PM
true but I really don't like Vanessa, idk, I will wait and see it before I judge.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
25-01-2009, 09:05 PM
I liked the movie, but the book was clearly better.
We all have our own opinions.
I think it is being rushed, but we'll just have to wait and see.

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
25-01-2009, 09:18 PM
Here's my take on it x)
Vanessa she is a sweet person,but c'mon Leah? She looks too innocent. and wtf is up with Dakota being Jane? O_o
Brad- Yes it was a bit low budget,but alot of films were low budgeted and they turned out great.
I think they rushed it,they like took all the amazingness of the book,and put loads of crap into the movie.
What is up with the greenhouse scene? When filming a book you have to get as close to the book as possible and they didn't.

Justin,I agree with you. I remember watching Speak,which happens to based on a book too,and they casted Kristen as the lead role,she was good in that one,only cause she kept her mouth shut.

I'll watch the movie,and I have high expectations of the new director. Since Catherine did a lousy job at it,and Stephiene Meyer didn't have much say into the film.
I think they are rushing with the movie and I hope they don't destroy it like they destroyed the first book.

25-01-2009, 11:37 PM
I agree with [removed]... most of the people that read the book actually noticed how they moved and deleted a lot of important scenes & lines.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
25-01-2009, 11:41 PM
Yeah,and when you read the entire series,you understand why some scenes are more important then others.

26-01-2009, 12:10 AM
ya, I liked the movie but I didn't like how some of the parts of the book that I loved weren't in the movie, although I admit I loved the baseball scene which clearly wasn't in the book.

<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
26-01-2009, 12:12 AM
(26-01-2009 12:10 AM)TwilightGal4132 link Wrote:ya, I liked the movie but I didn't like how some of the parts of the book that I loved weren't in the movie, although I admit I loved the baseball scene which clearly wasn't in the book.
Err yes it was. It was in the first book.

26-01-2009, 12:33 AM
oh, whoops, it was lol, I get absentminded sometimes...plus typing fast  Big Grin

26-01-2009, 02:08 AM
(25-01-2009 11:37 PM)xxChanelxx link Wrote:I agree with [removed]... most of the people that read the book actually noticed how they moved and deleted a lot of important scenes & lines.
Yeah but still, it was very good.  You cant expect them to make the movie exactly like the book.  Then it would be a 6 hour movie!!